Exquisite chests with no fabled items

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by olleran, Aug 7, 2015.

1. olleran Active Member

Had this happen a couple of times tonight, got an exquisite chest from final boss of an AoM zone. Opened it to get a couple of blue shards and a legendary ring only, no fabled item.

Anyone else having the same problem ?
  2. Kickya Active Member

this happed 2 times in my group

twice we saw Ex Boxes with a legendary ring and blue shards and was a kick in the teeth to see an ornate on other runs with the same ring and 2 lots of blue shards

I cant believe that the RNG god is so mean to us and the loot tables must have been corrupted or slightly broken on one of the patches of late.

I sent in a /bug report both times as /petition does not seem to work any more.

I hope that someone sorts this out :confused:

could a dev please reply here or drop Amguna or Matchsticks an in game mail over on Freeport if get time ?

/bow

Amguna
  3. Maruven Member

I have looted 3 exquisite chests in 3 areas of TS and all I got was "humming reactant" from each one. Yeah it's fabled, but...

Oh be still the joy in my heart. Bleh
  4. Kahleem Active Member

I was doing a leveling "pass" through FG last night. Had roughly 4 exquisite chests drop, all-in-all walked away with 3 humming reactants and 2 master spells. Where the heck are my items D:?!
  5. Raff Well-Known Member

Happened to me yesterday evening. Ran across that big Tyrannasaurus boss up on the hill while running writs...killed him, got an exquisite chest. Yellow Gem & some phantom plate armguards.

Except, I simply could not loot the chest. Nothing I did let would me take those items from the chest. Even a total re-log.
  6. Strings Well-Known Member

Could you open the chest at all? You might have tried /summon_chest to see if it was technically under the ground?
  7. Raff Well-Known Member

It was open right in front of me...it gave me the prompts to take the items. It just would not give anything to me