expunged souls

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Humphreys, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Humphreys New Member

It's time to remove these from the zone. It is already bad enough that we have to run this boring zone over and over and over again to get the potent gear we need, but to have these annoying things constantly impede out ability to do this zone quickly is just annoying. They serve no practical purpose whatsoever. Worse yet, there is no reason to have made the no fly detriment stay for 30 secs regardless whether you kill.

Other than the really bad job of itemization, this is another example of why I hate this xpac.
  2. Sylke Well-Known Member

These are so extremely easy to avoid that I don't know how people hit them anymore. What I would rather see removed is the Skywatchers or whatever in Halls.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

Aerkyrn Sharpshots you mean?
  4. Sylke Well-Known Member

Yeah, those guys. See, I've even blocked their name from memory :p
    Estred likes this.
  5. Prrasha Well-Known Member

/signed.

The no-fly buff could be 10 seconds and it'd still have the desired effect.

The sharpshots could have a "teleport self to target" attack, or at least a big in-combat runspeed buff, so we don't have to wait nine years while they lazily drift across the zone.

And as long as we're fixing "please pause for a minute to pick your nose in the middle of this fight" stuff... Bigz lost his immunity-to-damage when he took a scripted drink mid-fight. Can all the stuff in Nexus Core lose theirs while they're charging up their scripted laz0rs and whatever else?