Export spell list?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Bahzelina, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Bahzelina Member

Former 'sporadic' player here - for several years I was unable (due to Real Life) to log in on a regular basis. As a result I have several characters whose hotbars have multiple copies of the same spell at various levels. When you don't have the time to do more then run thru unloading ponies and claiming research your spell bars become a huge mess!

Is there any way to export the spell book data so I can run it thru a spreadsheet and figure out what should and should not be on my hotbars?

Thanks in advance for any help :)
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

No, but if you go find your character on EQ2U there is a tab there that will show you your current highest level spells so you can use that as reference for what should be on the hotbars. You can also sort your knowledge book by level and check the box to display highest level only.
    Sigrdrifa, Feara and Daryx like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Note that EQ2U is at https://u.eq2wire.com/
    Feara likes this.
  4. Bahzelina Member

Thanks for the replies. I got the list from EQ2U a couple weeks ago - it was a start but I had to add about as many abilities and AAs as were in the list.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

I'm honestly curious what abilities you would have needed to add that aren't visible on EQ2U. Your AA 'spells' won't show on the spell list, but literally every spell you actually gain while leveling should be there.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Since the AA doesn't need updates crafted, and there aren't levels of it like regular profession spells, there's no reason you'd need to worry about them.