Exploration Achievements - BoL - Locations that do not update...

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Merriel, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sooo, I have not yet completed the Adventure sig line on my Brigand as I've been waiting for a friend who has been ill to return so we can run it together, but meanwhile I've worked on other things on Luclin.

First off, I completed the tradeskill sig line since, for some reason, even though grouping is often pushed on us even when it isn't welcome....they find it necessary to make TS questlines mostly only soloable. I didn't see any point in waiting to complete this, so that I can at least fly on Luclin.

Secondly, I decided to try and get the Exploration Achievements done, but found a few days ago, that there are five locations in Aurelia Coast, that do NOT update, no matter how many times I fly over, land on, etc, the correct locations. I bug reported it in these forums because, lo and behold, I thought the achievement was bugged.

I have since, however, made another discovery. Not only do those five locations NOT update in Aurelia Coast, but there are exactly five locations that do NOT update in the Blinding, and Wracklands as well.

Soooo, I've come to the conclusion that until one has completed the Adventure sig line, they will NOT get updates to these locations, which all appear to be at the same locations as the clicky item quests that you cannot take until you've completed the Adventure sig line, too.

Soooo, for those of you who may have been wondering why your Exploration Achievements will not update....here is the reason why (although I still haven't completed the Adventure sig line yet to actually test this theory).
  2. Kibah New Member

I agree - was unable to update until adventure quest line was done. Tested with at least 3 chars (6 have completed so far).