Expert Zone Loot

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kioske, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Kioske Well-Known Member

Can we please remove the 100 potency gear from the expert zones? We just ran through Xalgozian Stronghold and every single drop was 100 potency.

Also, the wrist from the merchant, the Relic, Cae'Dal Fellowship Bracelet (http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/553149371) Could we get a stat upgrade on that or the relic tag removed? I feel like 75 million status and all the faction grinding is worth a little more than just some "expert zone" loot.

Also, did we just add 10% to all loot and throw expert in front of the name? I feel like that's what happened...
    Conifur, Earar, Bad3ck and 3 others like this.
  2. semisus Does not play this game

Would really like to have the relic tag removed from the bracelet , and new stuff added to the merchant.
    As for new loot , well it seems someone just did put a new expert tag in front with genarator that added 25% to stats , some of em even came wrong like ear with 8.9 potency
    Also the items have more resolve than raid loot seems wrong , the t1 jewelery was bad enugh as it was and now expert heroic stuff are much better even with resolve.
    DoomDrake and Mizgamer62 like this.
  3. Revel Well-Known Member

100 potency stuff had no place in heroics, let alone expert heroic. The itemization this tier is awful.
    Earar, Bad3ck, DoomDrake and 3 others like this.
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

5. bartlesman New Member

DoomDrake likes this.
  6. sonoske Active Member

i am glad i am not the only one upset about this.. Daybreak saying this gear is better then t1 raid gear is a friggen joke. most of your average items should have 1k or more on it and a rare should have like 1500 to 2k if you wanted to impress us with the fact that the zone would be harder, require higher resolve and the reward is in the dumps lol great job daybreak
  7. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

However, I would argue that expert zones are harder to complete than t1 raid zones. You can have half a raid of solid players complete t1. You can not do well in the expert zones with half a solid group unless that half is an OP healer and OP tank. Just basing this off the one I completed last night, the average player would not do well at all in expert zones, but the average player can fill a spot on a t1 raid very easily.
    Conifur likes this.
  8. Tupperbeast Active Member

Well Kander said yes in Discord they would also be working on a new GU the question should be are still there players. We players are serving the takeover of Daybreak as a game tester and are to find mistakes what should be the job of a dev.

The question with the last fix now noisy Daybreak you have no longer own ideas or is the understood somewhere remained. If you look at the items, you see exactly what happened, you just hang on an expert and now we have a new item or we make a bit more pot or less on it.

Sorry Daybreak that has nothing to do with developing or what the players are actually years. The money that was taken is disappearing in the new ego shooter, because from summer onwards the team should work and be reduced by a third. Why can not you be honest and the player world there say yes people it does not look good with the game and we can not do better, no in contrast are always invented Discord and ridden around. And here the forum is no longer used because they would have to answer more questions.

Sorry Daybreak you have unfortunately failed in many situations.
  9. Anatha Active Member

I noticed on EQ2U Recently Discovered Items tab the expert items and couldn't believe the extremely low potency on some of them, even though they had the title of expert vs the regular items. I know this has to be a mistake. Why would anyone swap out the Foglifter's Earrings with 581 pot for the expert version with 8 pot?!?!? Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next update.
  10. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

Apparently the typo was only affecting the tooltip but not what it actually gave. But it is being fixed.
  11. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Lets pretend that ppl who do expert zones ALL have their Epic 2.0 and Ascending 10?
  12. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

Can I also pretend that I have 50 points in tithe while we're at it? I have seen many people who have their mythical and ascension 10 who I would not consider elite players. Not to mention some classes are just flat out easier to do well than others. My point is that there is a lot of raid mooching that goes on in this game. It is much harder to mooch off of a heroic group, since you have fewer people available to carry you.
  13. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Why would you?
    Flat honest - I did check my parses from yesterday raid. And while I still adapting to my new toys and power I got my 650M parse and 2/3 of my parse been accounted by my Epic 2.0 and my Ascending 10 Thaumaturgist and bear in mind my Pot only 20.2k
  14. Pitta Active Member

The expert heroic loot is just a flat out 20% increase to the current items. I was hoping for something a little more interesting than this, but beggars cant be choosers.
    Kioske likes this.
  15. Ultimmaa New Member

some of the gear is very nice. some has nearly 1400 pot. at least it adds some more loot progression. why are we complaining about the new loot?
  16. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

I agree that it is another way to get some nice stuff.
  17. semisus Does not play this game

When we complete a daily in a expert could we have it so we get expert loot? i dont understand why to complete a daily in expert rewards us normal heroic loot , expert loot for expert missions makes sense.
    Also take a look at relics , now the new expert loot has more max hp than relics , and relic wrists should no longer be relic the 75mil status is enugh
  18. Tupperbeast Active Member

It was probably too much work for the gentlemen as Kander also a reasonable quest in the game to build, for the new expert zones no man must take the normal and then also normal loot. The funny part of everything is then synonymous still the loot in itself man has no ideas, then we take an expert on the front and we have a new item really sad what Daybreak makes of the game and a shame in itself the man today Dev.

Man must also be wondering what these items are with 100pot + in these zones that is so as would solo solo but not further in the game in such zones have under 700+ pot items nothing to search mher it is here eh much demanded whether now Not raider or raider a resolve of 388 also comes not from alone whence.

Since the Devs fail we have to play now we are now the new testers or test persons for a company the beginning only failed in a 13 year old old MMO.

This will be fun in the summer when a third of the team leaves the doors for a new shotter, with the money which was imported from EQ2.
  19. Earar Well-Known Member

found a 8.2 pot clock in wizard's den this morning :)
    resolve wise yes the expert gear is better than T1 raid gear. Stat wise ... not always.

sometime u pest at DBG .. there are really nice tanky items, with HP, with mit increase (found a 120k hp bracelet) .. but with 140 pot I can't use it. what's the point of being unkillable if u can't keep aggro.

u also wonder why u can get merc gear in heroic zones ... has no place there

And I agree ... they should have 700+ pot with some item really designed for tanks (block, mit increase so on)
    some more magy, priesty or scouty.

that way we would less fight on the only +1k 1k2 pot items that drops there
  20. Beee Well-Known Member

Expert's Brute Fur Cloak 7,9 Potency
    Gninja told me it will be fixed, because it's a bug :)

If it get's 1307,9 Potency it might be usefull (but this will not happen) ;)