Experimenting and the wording on STR/STA, any chance of changing the abbreviation to the full word?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by TrulyVexed, Dec 15, 2014.

1. TrulyVexed Active Member

I suspect I'll regret this post but meh! Per the subject.. would anyone else like to see the wording when experimenting change from "Boost STR/STA" to "Boost Strength/Stamina?" (etc).

I feel like a complete clownshoe but on 3 occasions now I've accidentally boosted STR instead of STA despite being convinced I picked STA (you wouldn't think I have 20/20 vision would you?) - doesn't help that both options are right next to each other and the only difference between them is 1 character.

Wouldn't be too bad but of course once you've started experimenting on something you can't cancel it to double-check or revert the change.. do this on a mastercrafted that took 5 purified rares and the sinking feeling in your stomach when you realise it was the wrong attribute isn't unlike that when you realise you've just deleted the wrong folder without a backup.

I'm certainly not going to waste anyone's time with a petition.. I'd like to think that I wouldn't make the same mistake if the stat was listed in it's entirety instead of abbreviated.

Anyone else made a similar mistake?
  2. Malchore Active Member

This wouldn't be a petition. What you have is a feature request. Most likely that would be a /feedback request you'd make. (Not sure...is there a /feature request?) Anyways, it's just a tradeskill enhancement/change you're asking for.

I've found, the language and wording you use -- along with examples why it would be helpful -- do make a difference in getting your request noticed and escalated for implementation.