Experience in Dungeon Maker Dungeons.

Discussion in 'Dungeon Maker' started by ARCHIVED-Evian1, Mar 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Evian1 Guest

I've been gone for a while, and was thrilled when I ran my first player-made dungeon, but I've come to a sad realization. Expirience doesn't seem to scale based on your actual level, making the expirience a non-factor on higher level characters and the only reason for running dungeons being the collection of tokens and the new enviroment.

Is this the way its intended ?
  2. ARCHIVED-Gravy Guest

I think that since all dungeons are level 50, the experience is the same regardless of the character running them.
  3. ARCHIVED-Naax Guest

I can't figure out why one time I run a dungeon and get 288 exp per kill and the next time I get 76...then sometimes I get 172. It's really inconsistant when I haven't changed anything...same dungeon, same avitar, same level. Makes no sense.
  4. ARCHIVED-HotRod Guest

Adventure vitality can play a big part of these differences. Also the invisible room buffs and 1 critter buffs. Though I don't know why a group with L30 and L50 players receive different awards.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kyouri Guest

Hm, my experiences with the experience scale is that lower levels get less...I run a dungeon @ 90 and get 6-10% of an AA a run (288 exp a kill). It may be the challenge ratings though, or something else perhaps?