Experience appears to be broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RedBB, Mar 28, 2020.

1. RedBB Active Member

Not getting any experience points for quest turn in but it is most definitely burning vitality like gasoline. Wife is having the same problems. And it isn't isolated to BoL or a particular quest type, it's signatures, dailies, weeklies, across multiple xpacs. Complete luck of the draw on whether it will register the xp. 12 dailies only 3 registered to experience. All roasted vitality. Popped the vit charm burned through all that vit for one level. Popped for the $6 pot same story just to confirm. So this isn't an isolated incident. Needs fixed ASAP.
    faethies likes this.
  2. RedBB Active Member

Worked on some tradeskill quests and same result. First bumped to 5.5% then stuck there for several stages. Then jumped to 60%. Stuck there since.
  3. dorotea Well-Known Member

It might help if you gave a few details - see the sticky in the bug forums as to what details will be helpful. While I am not a developer I know that for players to take a look and see if they have any ideas it would help to know character levels and servers among other things.

I will mention the obvious - if your AA slider accidentally resets to 100% occasionally you will get no xp. Did you check the slider after each quest turn-in that gave nothing just to see if the bug might be periodic AA slider reset? Did you check text after turn-ins to see if some dailies *said* you were getting xp and some said nothing about xp? If some said you got xp and you did and some said nothing and you did not then the problem clearly seems to be with the quests. I note that a recent bug report mentioned that exact issue for one of the PoP signature quests.
  4. RedBB Active Member

It isn't particular to any level or class. 120 so it's locked to 100% AA but it's the ascension and tradeskill xp that seems to be affected. Server is Majdul. They all say xp received but only some are showing up in the pool.
  5. Viledusk New Member

I know it happens on the signature quest line in PoP.