Expansions?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Rairos, Feb 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Rairos Guest

[p][size="x-small"]I just got EQ2 kingdom of sky its patching now and i was wondering does it include Desert of flames also?[/size][/p][p][size="x-small"]I know it includes the original game and Kingdom of sky? but not sure about Desert of flames >.< can anyone shed some light on this? thanks[/size][/p][p]:XD:[/p][p]-Rairos[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Jixx Guest

No it doesnt. You should have bought the Echos of Faydwer cause it comes withh the other expansions. :-(
  3. ARCHIVED-Crw Guest

Assuming you bought it boxed, and not by download, yes it does. You would probably have been better off buying Echoes of Faydwer tho, that includes both prior expansions.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rairos Guest

I bought it boxed so it should include the first 2 expansions couldn't find EoF in my city >.< might just download it later on when i feel like rolling a fae
  5. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

Actually Kingdom of Sky doesn't include DoF. There was originally a Trilogy boxset planned for Europe, but that was cancelled. Anyway, you can easily check what expansions you have by hitting the 'My Account' link at the top of this forum. It'll take you to a page that tells you what you have on your account.
  6. ARCHIVED-Ripken Guest

I wondered that also, thanks
  7. ARCHIVED-Eghaon Guest

Delameko Stone wrote:
    I just checked My Account, and I have this comment there: Enabled Features: 1 Day Vet Reward What does it mean?
  8. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

That's reward you get for playing one day. Type /claim in game to receive it. Have you applied the Kingdom Of Sky serial to your account? It should say: Kingdom of Sky