EXPANSION PURCHASE

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by ALRAZOR, Sep 20, 2021.

1. ALRAZOR New Member

I'm playing since 2 years on AB server as F2P. Now I'm going to restart new toons on Thurgardian as European playtime suits me better.

As I'm thinking to buy 'only' the last expansion "Reign of shadows", will I get acces to all expansions till now and can level my toons tot lvl 120 ?

Perhaps there is an older topic who can explain me what I get with only subscribing to the lastest expansion for only €23,27 and what's the diffrence with an 'all-access' sub ? Fast travel, .. ?
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

The standard edition has now a 25% discount (addional to the 10% membership discount) and includes one lv120 boost bauble. This costs one month subscription (or a Krono) and 24 USD :)
    Jaden likes this.
  3. ALRAZOR New Member

OK, but what's the diffence between 1 month subscription at 24 USD that lasts only 30 days AND 1 standard expansion at 26,24 USD that last forever ?
  4. Doobius270 New Member

When you buy the expansion it allows you access to new zones, quests, gear, etc.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

When you buy the new expansion you also get all the ones before .
    If you are a member you get an extra 10 % of all your purchases get access to special servers , get access to special offers in game , the full usage of the broker , can send mail , and yes fast travel .
    As a member all your coin is doubled meaning any in game currency
    I am sure I am forgetting some other things , but I would say if you are short on funds , go for the expansion .
    And don't worry about those character slots , because Thurgadin is a separate Version you will get the same slot number there .
    All subscriptions and Expansions are also usable on both servers .
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

all access does not give you the latest expansion content
    buying expac does not give you free 1 month all access
    Svenone, Finora, Komatus and 4 others like this.