exotic Warder: Drake

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-Iilieana, Mar 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Iilieana Guest

Hey I was wondering if there was a hotfix that removed the ability to tame the drakes in Najena's Hollow Tower? I have a fellow guildmate that has tamed one and I was unable to tame the hatchlings and the drakes. I kept recieving the certain creatures can not be tamed message. Thanks for your time.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

more then likely it wasn't from the hollow tower. alot of fast leveling BLs got to tame the 'Drakanine Warder' from EW. then the devs siad it was a mistake and shouldn't have been tamable, took it off the list, and gave all the BLs who had it a smaller grey drakota model while giving every other BL the proverbial finger by not allowing any other drakota modeled 'drake' to be tamable to replace the drakonine one.
  3. ARCHIVED-Iilieana Guest

He has the red drakota skin from the hollow tower. And the drakota is the same size as the ones in the magma pools. That was why I was asking since I saw that the one in EW was null and void now, but he was able to tame one there and in 4 trips I have yet to get a non-error creature.