Existing Caisson weapon crates broke with Rum Launch

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Agee, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Agee Member

Existing Caisson weapon crates broke with Rum Launch
    Those looted since launch are o.k - but all 4 broker pages worth ceased to exist on broker after Rumm launch and the 4 I recently placed in Guild banks have all become a "breastplate" icon that is no longer examinable

I lodged a /petition very quickly after launch (as I was planning to unpack one of them after Rum launch) and found them broken (and every one missing on Broker)

Agee
  2. Agee Member

picci's follow of whats left of my Four Caisson's :

[IMG]

[IMG]

Agee
  3. Agee Member

Just wish to thank Lead GM Emwon for fixing my Caison's -

Agee
  4. Arahad Member

We're having the same issue. In addition to this problem, we removed a few of them not knowing what they were, and when you move them to your bags, they disappear.
  5. Agee Member

yep they vanish when moving them -

issue /petition - try and have as much detail as possible (eg when you got it/ where it was stored etc) - I had GB deposit logs and had placed them in a specific corner of GB ready to unpack after Rum launch which is why I noticed so fast and GM able to verify my issue.

Mine are fixed so me Happy now (thanx GM)

Seems a lot of folk have a "i don't care" attitude - sent tells to a few folk (one had 8 broken caissons still on their broker when you went to their house shop) and got a "I noticed and don't care tbh" response...

Agee