Exiling

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by simple, Nov 14, 2012.

1. simple New Member

Noob question I guess, I have searched the other sites and seen the quests it looks to me that it will still take hours to exile from freep to exile to q then q to exile back to freep. Someone in chat said they could go from freep to q in less than an hour. Can anyone tell me how this is done?

I want to take my troub from freep to Q to play with some rl friends, and when history repeats itself and they stop playing again I want to go back to Freep. If I can find a fast way to do this it would be great. I only play about 4 to 5 hours a week on a good week.
  2. Hachi Member

I'm not aware of any super fast way to gain faction with the opposing city other than just grinding out the highest reward faction quests. It usually takes no more than a few hours, plus the overhead of actually betraying.

Honestly, I'd just roll an alt to play with friends if alignment is an issue. It'd probably be more fun anyway, given that you'd have a consistent level appropriate group.

On a side note, be thankful that the betrayal process isn't the way it used to be before class progression was removed. That quest was fun as hell, but still a bear to complete.
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Unless you're all hanging out in town together, city alignment really shouldn't matter.
  4. simple New Member

I could do that but they all have level 92 characters, so it would take a longer for me to catch up than to betray I think?
    Alignment does matter because im on naggy
    Thanks for the info :)
  5. Alexaandria Member

I have found the fastest way to exile from Freeport to Qeynos as follows:

- Change citizenship to Gorowyn. You only have to talk to ambassadors in each city.
    - In Gorowyn, tell the ambassador you want to go to "another city" to get into exile. Now you only have to talk to the boat guy at the dock and you are exiled.

- Next, go Kelethin and ask to become a citizen there. (Must learn Faerlie language first if you don't have that already: go to Jysolin's Pub area to pick up that quest, very short and easy.)
    - Go back to the ambassador to start the faction quests. He'll send you to talk to the Queen first.
    - After that, pick the 2nd faction quest "Hatchling Release" every time (3000 faction per) for easiest/fastest faction gain.
    - Once completed, talk to ambassador to change citizenship to Qeynos. Do 3 simple Qeynos citizenship quests and you're done.
  6. simple New Member

Thanks Alexaandria