Evil Races grey and not selectable...

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Durakh, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Durakh New Member

Hi all, i wanted to create an evil character with my girlfriend, i have a gold account and my girlfriend is f2p. both of us cant select a evil race in the character creation screen. Its grey and not clickable.

Any idea what we missed?

Thanks for your help :)
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

As f2p her choices are very limited, just Human, Eurudite, Barberian and Half Elf, all neutral, unless she buys a racepack, 750 SC for a set of three races. She would also be limited to one of 8 classes unless she buys access to more.
    As Gold you should be able to chose any race except Freeblood, which is sold separately.
    If you try again and still can't chose the race you want you should contact Customer Service. I would close the game and restart and check to see that your account is properly flagged as Gold (under "my account" on the homepage. )
    Feara likes this.
  3. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Hmm... Did you pick a good only class?
  4. Araxes Active Member

Conjuror, Paladin, Mystic, and Swashbuckler are not available to evil-aligned races.
  5. Durakh New Member

Hi all, thanks for your help! We did everything correctly. It just took half a day for the system to let us play evil.

Now my girlfriend can finally play as a vampire ;-)