Everything but the kitchen sink

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Shanyn, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Shanyn Member

Hello all! I'm hoping you talented decorators might be able to point me to some kitchen sink ideas. My carpenter on Test server is approaching 60 and so, she does not have all the recipes yet to make every single thing. If you've played on Test before, you know that there's really nothing on the broker either.

I just spent a long time installing the upper cabinets and tiling the backsplash, but I don't really know what to use to make the sink! I'd like to have one set into the counters, and have not yet decided on what materials to use for the counters anyway, as I wanted to figure the sink out first and build around it.

If you've made a great kitchen sink, please post a screen shot and state what you've used to make it. I've been browsing through some posts here but I have found only a few with close-up shots of the sink and I'm having a hard time figuring out what was used in the construction of them.

thanks in advance for your time and help! You guys are amazing!

Shanyn
    Heroes of Test
  2. Ashlie Active Member

Here is a sink I put in my hobbit house:
    [IMG]
    I used the silver tinkerfest room divider and tiles. and a vase top for the drain, don't remember off hand which one. The faucets are weathered keg.

If you want to see it in person, it's on the Permafrost server. Thurgadin Hall under Leaha. Or on the Leaderboards in Hall of Fame.
    Karrane and Cyliena like this.
  3. Shanyn Member

Ooo! I hadn't thought of making one out of dividers. I wonder how the erollisi stone ones would look, maybe set into stone countertops...hmm! Thank you for this inspiration, Ashlie!

Cheers,
    Shanyn
    Heroes of Test
  4. Kisy Active Member

Here is one that I made on Guk ( TT Isle, Qeynos Entrance, Ditzy ... Think its on the LeaderBoards too.. Ditzy's TT' Isle.

[IMG]

[IMG]

The whole house is posted on my Facebook page by clicking the link below in my signature. Feel free to visit in game also if you would like a closer look.
    Cyliena likes this.
  5. Shanyn Member

That is beautiful, Kisy! What did you use for the faucet? i was experimenting with the stone of adoration pieces to build a sink, and I tried a few things for the faucet but so far nothing has looked right.

Shanyn
  6. Narrek of Butcherblock Member

I have used the small open wayward chest before.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I sometimes shrink a watery platform and inset it to look like the sink has water in it...
  7. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

here's a few of my kitchen sinks. ;)

I use a griffin head fountain on these kitchens I build almost 2 years ago. (on the freeport server)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

here's my newest kitchen sink on my island counter in my main's house. (in guk server) I use a golden marble font as a sink and titanium pitcher as a faucet.

[IMG]