Evertour: The Atrium and Teelah's Metro Loft

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

2. Bisquette Member

Just wanted to thank you for doing these tours. It's a great way to spend the downtimes. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  3. Bisquette Member

Oh, also, you picked a real gem in Teelah's New Halas starter. /agree It's wonderful. IIRC, the horse head thingies are a default part of those New Halas homes.
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Niboota Well-Known Member

OOOHHHH! Well shoot I thought they were part of some furniture. Thank you for clarifying that for me!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. pumancat Well-Known Member

How did you make it look like you were actually sitting on the pond?
  6. Niboota Well-Known Member

/sitchair :)
  7. Katz Well-Known Member

That was very enjoyable! I had visited Boglily's Atrium and agree it is a great theme for that house. I had not seen the Metro Halas house but it is wonderful! I love that fireplace too. I'm going to have to pay a visit to that one.
  8. Vichane Well-Known Member

Hi, I just wanted to come by and tell you..the Horse heads in teelah's loft? They come with the Halasian house. I am not sure if the two room is the only one with house heads, so don't quote me...but i think they are!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When in doubt about any house items these days, hop on over to:

www.eq2furniture.com

ably run by Lera. Amazing work done there! :)

And I'm surprised you're not familiar with Boglilly's stuff; she's a li'l froglok, which is why a lot of her homes have at least one nice water feature for her froggies (she has quite a few). She also has quite a few (deserved) decorating awards; you really ought to check out more of her places! :D

Uwk
    Niboota and Sapphirius like this.
  10. Niboota Well-Known Member

I use that site all the time :). I just wonder out loud while I'm making a tour video. I don't think anyone watching wants to watch me look up every item I come across and wonder about LOL.
  11. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I only just noticed that you toured my home in this video. Thanks for stopping by. You're welcome to tour any of my homes.

To answer your question, I am most definitely female... and froglok, so my skin needs extra moisturizing. I also love love LOVE coffee, but my husband has placed it on my forbidden foods list. Something about having to peel me off the ceiling.

EDIT: Also, to correct what Vichane said. The horse heads are in every New Halas home.
  12. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I love these tours, so fun!...Oh, and Niboota, you have a really lovely voice, it's very nice to listen to.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs re: the coffee! :-(

One thing I might suggest (/evil_laugh): black tea. Especially Irish Breakfast Tea. Or should I say, TEA!!!!!!! I like the Trader Joe's Mango Black Tea; the mango and additional flavors kind of cut the smack-you-in-the-face TEA down to something a bit more subtle. ;->

And it's not coffee... >;->

Uwk
    who hopes you're not going through physical caffeine withdrawals? :-(
    Niboota and Sapphirius like this.
  14. Niboota Well-Known Member

HEHEHE @ peel you off the ceiling.
    Yes someone else confirmed you were female :). They also mentioned you always have a pond in all your homes. I will definitely want to tour the rest. You should give me a list of your work! Or point me to your portal hub.

EDIT: Just noticed there is a link on your um... I forgot what they are called. The personal banner that is included in your post! So I will look that over!
  15. Niboota Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you enjoy them. I have a lot of fun making them. Thank you! :)
  16. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Well, not always a pond, but I usually have a water feature of some sort. The latest home didn't have one, though. I just put up a guild door and said, "That leads to the bathroom!" *getting lazy*
  17. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

very nice theme.
  18. Cinnamon Active Member

I just wanted to say, it was nice watching you explore and a bit funny watching wanting you to know what the horse thingy was. :)

anyways well done and nice voice too
  19. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'm glad there are people around who enjoy them. I think I like touring more than I like decorating my own homes! LOL
    Avahlynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Well there's a ton of fantastic decorators out there: Jexi, Afista, Gracey, Jazabelle, Jes'Dyr, Cheribomb, Darkzephyr's.... Shoot the list would stretch on forever. It's more than enough to keep those tours going a few years.