Everquest Worlds App New Rewards

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Irish, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Irish Active Member

The new Loremaster Quest rewards a Pink Colonist Flight Suit for Landmark. The new High Achievers Quest rewards a Stewie the Stirge cosmetic pet for EQ2 And the new Heroes of Kelethin Minigame rewards a Visage of Farfathom for EQ
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Thanks for this! I updated the app last night and didn't do any of the new quests. Looking forward to the rewards :)
  3. Rhvaurek Member

I updated it today, but I just get stuck on the Loading screen right now. It doesn't do anything but stay on the loading screen. iPhone 3GS, anyone any ideas?

Edit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.firstpost.eqw&hl=en_GB Considering these reviews I dont seem to be the only one, I think Daybreak need to tell Firstpost studios to get on this lol
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have 1.5GB 4RAM and 12GB storage on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I ran the phone version of CCleaner, shut the phone down completely, and restarted as clean as it gets. EQWorlds gets past the Daybreak splash and Firstpost Studios splash, then hangs on the LOADING screen forever. Testing now, I hit the LOADING screen at 14:04. I touch the screen every so often to keep the phone from sleeping. it's now 14:14 and no change. That's 10 minutes. Big fail boat.

Frankly, if the thing requires more hardware than what I have, it needs to say so explicitly in the Play Store.

[IMG]
  5. Iadien Active Member

The app has literally not worked for me for at least a year.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Nexus 5 here, app updated without any issues and got my rewards. That pink outfit in Landmark is really really pink :p
  7. Spindle Well-Known Member

Ohmigosh, just installed (again) and it actually works! Thanks for the info.
  8. Rhvaurek Member

Funnily enough, I got it to work fine on my mothers Nexus 5, Just my iPhone 3GS doesn't want to work anymore with it :( At least I got the reward for the quest and the Landmark (Still need to get the reward from the Saving Kelethin minigame)