EverQuest II Soundtrack Vol. 1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Party on party people!
    The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration is rocking along, and we want to provide the music to keep the party going all year long! It's time to stop foraging through folders to find your favorite EverQuest II music files! Some of the game’s best music is being added to streaming services for your listening pleasure!

First up, we have Volume 1 for January which consists of Ballads of Zimara, which is 18 minutes in length, and Renewal of Ro which is 24 minutes in length! Perfect to stream while cleaning, driving, working, at the gym, shopping, or playing EverQuest II!

Load up your favorite streaming service of choice from the list below and listen to your heart’s content.
    Is your favorite streaming service not listed here? Search for EverQuest II, it might be there too!

Stay tuned, no pun intended, for future announcements of more being released in the coming months!

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Almee, gambitak, Alyndrys and 13 others like this.
  2. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Yes! EQ2 soundtrack is highly underrated and seeing it go digital on those services is a nice treat for sure! Would like a few vinyl collection too
  3. Aenvar Member

Very nice. I really like Mark MacBride's work, both here and in PS2. I'm hoping some day we'll hear him again in EQ1 too!
  4. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Original article edited to include YouTube music link!
    Sturmlocke, Alyndrys, Aenvar and 2 others like this.
  5. Shrike72 New Member

Thank you so much for posting this. I love the music and now I can listen to it even when I can't play. <3
    Sturmlocke likes this.
  6. gambitak Well-Known Member

Any physical media available?
    Sturmlocke likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

We had this before, and we never got to get a physical media, so how do you listen to You Tube in your car?
    , how do you listen to it on your farm way of in the woods?
  8. Taled Well-Known Member

With your phone?
  9. Almee Well-Known Member

It is easy enough to save digital music to tape, CD, or SD. I'm not sure what else you would use in a car or out in the boondocks. I'm having a problem envisioning a record player in a car or tractor lol. And surely I'm the only person in the industrialized world that doesn't use a cell phone unless forced to?
    Schmetterling likes this.
  10. Almee Well-Known Member

Any chance this could be turned into a suite? I listen to fabulous game suites, played by the Danish Symphony Orchestra, but nothing from EQ1 and EQ2. Makes me sad our game only has snippets of music to listen to or have played by an orchestra, as it has some lovely music.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

they turned the old EQ1 music into a Orchestra music the last time we where offered EQ music and other games that where published by Sony and it was lovely, but you could only go to a website to listen to it.
    Almee I am even more simple than you with modern media, my Smart Phone outsmarts me, I had problems just to use my old-fashioned cellphone.
    Siren likes this.