EverQuest II Screenshot Contest!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Blackguard, Jun 19, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Wylamar Guest

well it's summer :)

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

Yes, it was Kessia's title. :smileyvery-happy:
  3. ARCHIVED-Wylamar Guest

i just have to post this

[IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Blackguard Guest

Thanks a lot for all of the entries! We managed to get all of the screenshots we could possibly need from this thread, and now we're working with Web to get them up on the site. As for the forum titles, we'll probably end up waiting until after the forum transition early next month to give the titles out, as they will not be transferring over.
  5. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

Thank you for the update Blackguard!!! :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:
  6. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

Oh, awesome! :smileysurprised:
    I kinda had a feeling that would be the case for the forum titles after hearing about the forum changes, but I was hoping you would eventually update us about what is happening with the contest. :smileyhappy:
  7. ARCHIVED-Purgle Guest

Prismatic weapons that was a good day, and the master chest was gorehorn blade of butchers (lore) not the first time i've had two on the screen, never managed 3 yet :D (not a farmer as such but i play at uk times on a us server so i can be the only one in a zone :D)
    Thanks blackgard!
  8. ARCHIVED-Toshikii Guest

I just noticed they already changed the screenshots in www.everquest2.com! Nice selection, but there are some awesome ones that sadly weren't chosed :/.
  9. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

Neither of mine made it in from what it looks like. Not even of my Ratonga couple touching noses in the Baubbleshire :smileysad:
    Message Edited by Zilreed on 07-21-2006 09:36 PM
  10. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

Well, congrats to those who did make it in.
  12. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Salmastryon Guest

Since contest is over and I want to save my bandwidth on my website. ;) I'm going to take down all the screenies put up on Sunday. so if you want copies of them go ahead and save

The ratongas touching noses should of won. Ratongas are the bestest!
    Message Edited by Salmastryon on 07-22-2006 03:23 AM
  14. ARCHIVED-Monkey Ruler Guest

yay mines one there! :D
  15. ARCHIVED-Toshikii Guest

11 of my screenshots were chosen 8D. Anyway, has someone seen the credits anywhere in the web? :/
  16. ARCHIVED-Monkey Ruler Guest

hmm i dont see the credits on the site, though i think we get the titles when they re do the forum, maybe the credits will be on once the forum is done?
  17. ARCHIVED-leannel Guest

Yay, they used one of mine too! But now that the contest is over and they've used our shots, I think SOE should post something about it. I couldn't find any credits, and nobody has requested the shot in TGA format from me.
  18. ARCHIVED-Monkey Ruler Guest

hmm how come we were asked to take them at 1024 x 768, when on the site they are now 800 x 600 ?
  19. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

they're crazy! :smileywink:
  20. ARCHIVED-leannel Guest

Now that the contest has ended and our screenshots are posted on Everquest2.com, I was wondering when we were going to hear something from SOE? I haven't seen any credits yet, etc.
    Thank you :smileyhappy: