Evermoar's Animal Hospital - Skyfire {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

"Evermoar's Animal Hospital"
    Server : Skyfire
    Leaderboards : Hall of Fame
    Owner : Evermoar
    Decorators : Evermoar and Kianneoftroii

Kittybock, Merriel and Gretel like this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Good job - I love the very thought of an animal hospital tbh - super cute:))
    Spextasy and Merriel like this.
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

i feel very embarrassed now... this is not how i recall it... perhaps i should of checked it a bit more thorough be adding it to the list... i did the waiting room and the coffee machine and the get well rooms... and the sink area in the theatre and the stairs coz that was the first time i used books to deco with but i remember it being so much nicer.... perhaps its coz it was at the beginning of my decorating... :( :(
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Silly billy don't be daft - I guarantee you not one of us is always 100% satisfied with all the work we've done - there's always something that makes me suck air in between my teeth on every single one of my houses lol!
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

I think this is really cute, Kianne. I like seeing the first homes of our more experienced decorators, as I think it encourages new decorators who are just starting out, when they see that our first homes aren't so perfect, lol. That coffee maker is fabulous! It shows how creative you are with thinking outside the box on creatively using items in ways they were not intended. :)
    Spextasy likes this.
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

awwww ty hun thats sweet of u to say... .... i appreciate it but im still rather red faced lol
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Well I liked it! :) And I was right, it IS a coffee maker! lol!

You have no reason to be ashamed at all. By "early work" standards this is downright awesome. If you could see some of my early homes (which I tore down, they were so bad lol) you'd be like "what is this supposed to be?" around every corner.

P.S. Love all the cats roaming around too. :)
    Merriel likes this.