[Everfrost] Guide Events

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Squeecha Senior Guide

Planned Guide happenings for the server will be posted here.
    Feara and Kuulei like this.
  2. Elyshka Senior Guide

Aha! There's my quill! I've been looking for it EVERYWHERE! Now then... where were we? *grins*
    • Sunday, March 15th around 2 pm PST - With Brew Day soon coming to an end, Haldun Irongutt is looking to refill some of his empty kegs. Meet with him near Brell's Bar in New Halas if you can lend a hand.
    • Sunday, March 15th around 8 pm PST - If you appreciate a fine ale, join Haldun and his dwarven pals in Qeynos Harbor for one last hurrah to celebrate Brew Day!
    Be sure to keep an eye on this space, and click Watch Thread up top to get notices about future events from your Everfrost Guide team!

And now, the boring (but important!) small print:
    • All posted times refer to the US/Pacific time zone.
    • Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    • Interested in joining the Guide Program? Apply today: bit.ly/guideinfo
    • Follow the Guide Program on Facebook and Twitter.
    Feara, Katz and Finora like this.
  3. Elyshka Senior Guide

Calling all well-seasoned veterans!

Your assistance is required to provide protection to some little troublemakers in a dangerous location. If you are willing to help, meet with Bubbash Nar, the harried orc father, in the Tranquil Sea on Thursday, March 26th around 7pm PDT!
    Feara and Kraeref like this.
  4. Bashem Well-Known Member

when doing a guide event is it like once I get the guides quest can then finish in my own time or do I need to be with a guide until something has been completed?
  5. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hi, Bashem! Great question, and I'm glad that you asked!

It really depends on the task, honestly. The person asking for assistance should let you know whether they need you to return to them, or whether it is something that you can do at your own pace. If they don't specifically say so, feel free to ask!
    Feara and Bashem like this.
  6. Elyshka Senior Guide

The Nosy Halfling News Report -

Hiya, Everfrost! I've got some fantastic news just for you!
    • Saturday, April 4th around 11 am PDT - The spirit world is in turmoil. Heroes are needed in the Obol Plains for a very dangerous mission.
    Also, Bristlebane madness continues, so watch this space for more adventures coming soon!
    Kraeref likes this.
  7. Elyshka Senior Guide

This just in!
    • Monday, April 6th around 6 pm PDT - Hijinks involving halflings in the Enchanted Lands.
    • Tuesday, April 7th around Noon PDT - The Riddlemaster is in high spirits and heading to Greater Faydark, eager to match wits with worthy opponents.
    • Wednesday, April 8th around 7 pm PDT - A light-fingered (light-pawed?) kerra learns that there's no such thing as a victimless prank in New Halas.
    Of course, I can only report on rumors that I've heard myself, so be sure to stay alert at all times, as there may be other strange shouts and happenings that occur on the fly!
  8. Eeva New Member

Yay! I was finally able to pick up Newsies for two of my alts on Saturday!
    Thank you, Rargnir! :)
    Elyshka likes this.
  9. Kebos New Member

I could use anew bag..please come back!
  10. Elyshka Senior Guide

Funny you should mention that... I recently received some "news" from Rargnir Marrspear. He mentioned that he'll be appearing in Obol Plains on Saturday, April 25th at 1 pm PDT.

He also asks me to remind all heroes that this task can only be experienced once in your lifetime, so if you have assisted with the lost ones in the past, you may wish send along a relative who has yet to go on this adventure. ;)
    Wintir and Kraeref like this.
  11. Elyshka Senior Guide

The forum gnomes have just finished constructing a more permanent spot for our advertisements. Hurrah!

Be sure to visit the Everfrost Guide Events thread and be sure to click Watch Thread at the top if you'd like to receive emailed updates regarding posts. All future hints about upcoming events for Everfrost server will be made at this new spot.
  12. Katz Well-Known Member

Will you post here also? Honestly, I will never remember to go to a different forum site just to check for something that is occasionally updated. I also don't want to be reminded by email. By the time I notice the email it will probably be after the event.
  13. Elyshka Senior Guide

I'm told that we'll just be posting the hints there from now on. But, I'll tell you what I can do -- I will do my very best to try and make posts over at the new (to you) place on Sunday and Thursday evenings with those rumors that I hear about in advance. Of course, that's not to say that there won't be others dropping hints more often, but I'll at least try to get something up there at least that much. And, of course, you'll still see us randomly popping up in game, too! :)
  14. Katz Well-Known Member

I appreciate what you do and the effort you are making to help with keeping us in the know.