Euro player on Antonia Bayle looking for guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ferji, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Ferji New Member

Hello all! :)

I'm searching for a new guild, because my old one has gone rather empty :(. So I'm searching for a laid back casual guild with some players who are online at european evenings/times. Raiding isn't my priority, I've just leveled my only active character to 95 (a shadowknight) and try to complete most of the older story lines at the moment. I'm more into questing, lore and the occasional dungeon crawl :). Would love a guild that can teach me to play in the current (and future) heroic content.

Are there any guilds on Antonia Bayle that have a place for someone like me? My character name is "Janra", if you want to contact me ingame.
  2. Ipocrita Active Member

If you haven't found a home already you would be welcome to come and check us out - United European Alliance.
    We have a mix of Euro/US players but play mainly Euro times. We have a level locked progression raid force as well as higher levels and enjoy all aspects of the game from questing and crafting to heroic dungeons.
    http://uea.guildlaunch.com
    And if you already found somewhere then I hope you are happy!
  3. Ferji New Member

No, haven't found a place yet. I heard of your guild, but I was under the impression that you are mostly a raid guild, didn't know that you are accepting non-progression raiders too.

I think I'll get into contact with one of your recruiters then :).