EU-US server

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Davgeon, Feb 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Davgeon Guest

Hi all, ive chosen the EU server when i first start out but now i find that its not really in my timing. So now how do i choose a US server? thank you
  2. ARCHIVED-christmascracker Guest

Run the launchpad. Before you click on accept, in the top right corner is a drop down box. Change it to English US.
  3. ARCHIVED-Davgeon Guest

Thank you very much :) by the way i try to alt tab to come to windows but cant, do i need to set something in game? thx
  4. ARCHIVED-Terran Guest

Just go into options <alt-o> and under the perfomance section there will be a box that you can uncheck to put the game into windows mode. Then you can just minimize the game when you need to by clicking on the button at the top of the window.
  5. ARCHIVED-Fringe Guest

[p]Or you could uncheck the Disable Windows Key box and leave the game in Full Screen and use the Windows Key to come out whenever you like. If you do this though once you hit the Windows Key the game automatically unchecks the Full Screen box within options so you'll need to re-check that box in order to get back to Full Screen.[/p][p]We used to be able to use Alt+Tab but I haven't tried in so long so I honestly don't know if it was disabled or not.[/p]