EU Splitpaw and others (Part 3?)

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Golur, Oct 22, 2013.

1. richmonds New Member

dont think we will get any sort of update till 3pm gmt

ok all my toons are back so defo looks like thay are still working on it just a shame thay cant post updates as we are now 3 hours after patch
  2. richmonds New Member

splitpaw is up !!!!!

oh no big roll back on sp this is so wrong lost loads again
  3. Pantero Member

Storms is up :)
  4. Cx_morningstar Member

I would agree that some form of compensation is required fromSoE...
  5. Sharann Well-Known Member

I can accept server issues and the like. What I find less acceptable is the level of communication:
    A quick post right before the Weekend to say it's fixed (was this checked?)
    Then nothing during the whole Weekend
    Then a quick post on Tuesday saying it's fixed (again - was it checked?)
    Then nothing, then servers down for hours and the customers have to check when servers are up (a communication that servers are up would have been nice...).

I guess we can accept and be patient with almost anything, as long as you communicate clearly SOE.
    Oldtimer likes this.
  6. Wizzywonger New Member

7. iisbliss Active Member

I think I am going to wait a few more days before I try to play....till they say something one way or the other.
  8. Tariya Active Member

Thank you SOE-Team,
    all seems to be fine with Valor atm. :)
    I camped and zoned a lot during the last two hours without any problems, fast and furious.
    No hiccups, no wrong spells, no disconnects.
    Let's wait until ~ 9 p. m. CET, at this time most problems began the last rounds *crossing fingers*.
  9. Enogar New Member

Downloading the 2GB+ patch, must be a big fix so thanks RadarX for the help. I'll list any problems that come. As I type this it's 12:23pm UK time. We'll see how it goes during the afternoon/evening. :)

Edit: Ok lets not forget the programmers, it isn't an easy job that I know from experience. Hopefully it'll be stable before the weekend hits and that the EU servers will be compensated.
    Tariya likes this.
  10. Azuldiablo New Member

Is spiltpaw up?
  11. Sharann Well-Known Member

To avoid having to download 2 Gig each time: from the launcher switch to the US English server, download patch, switch back to EU English server and finish patching. You should have much less to download (it's a known bug for EU servers but never got fixed).
  12. Oldtimer Active Member

Great - but don't let the relief at being able to get back in overshadow the fact that for almost a week we have been treated very badly despite paying a monthly fee.
  13. Piestro Member

The issues seem to be fixed from our side at this point, but we continue to actively monitor the situation. There were some hardware problems in our European Datacenter that exacerbated issues, but we're using the backup hardware at the moment until we replace the failing unit. We'll be checking back in throughout the day to make sure things are fully resolved.

Thanks,
    Sharann and Tariya like this.
  14. Loric Member

Just finished raid on Splitpaw without any zoning problems, so it's looking hopeful.
  15. Gwenivre New Member

Two minutes ago: At the join into the guildhall it stucks at "entering to zoneserver" (on german "Anmelden beim Zonenserver", I don't know the correct translation atm) and I got thrown out to the character-selection.
    It only a little thing and I was able to go back into the game directly, but I think you should know this.

Greetings~