EU PvP Populations Update

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Gallenite, Mar 1, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-ToejaM tbh Guest

Tick tock, tick tock..
  2. ARCHIVED-Danowolf Guest

After a little thought on the subject I can see why diehard pvp'rs lvl lock a range. Lots of reasons, number available targets being one of many. I guess the difference for me on VOX is I dont just PVP I like to do the quests and raid and PVP. I actaully cant imagine playing on a PVE server any more because of the lack of excitement that potential pvp encounters brings. I logged onto a toon I have on Nek and just sat there bored realizing I was not at risk and non of the people around me where available targets. I have not played on Naga but it occurs to me there must be alot of zerging going on, would that be a correct assumption?
  3. ARCHIVED-Sinistria Guest

zerging means lots of risk, so lots of fun :)
  4. ARCHIVED-OnGaruda Guest

5. ARCHIVED-ToejaM tbh Guest

Come on really SOE this is a ******* joke now. MORE INFORMATION.
  6. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

Teejay@Nagafen wrote:
    Really...this is getting ridiculous.
  7. ARCHIVED-dr4gonUK Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Wizzzzard Guest

Maybe there will be some news when there shut up some people and stop flaming each other like little WoW-children. It's horrible to read this ridiculous posts about buying plants, going to Nagafen, recruiting guys for Vox. There are many guys on Talendor who don't even wanna think about Talendor is getting closed. Talendor is a good server and I'm gonna stay until there is switched the power button. Don't wanna go to one of your ganky kiddie server, where you mustn't think about going out of qeynos without x4 Raid. There is a very nice advantage in playing on a "underpopulated" PvP Server. And this is called: Casual-PvP I dont like it to get killed nearly every minute just as I won't play everytime my Darkelf Swashbuckler (Traiiiit000r, omg) to get rid of those nerved Ganky-"Wicked!!" guys. So... Dear SOE, please! We need some News... I wanna know if I have sell my game or not. (You don't think I will play this game on a german PvE or Internat. PvP, do you?)
  9. ARCHIVED-Eybietie Guest

yeah - casual-pvp with some noobs who don´t know how to fight - that is what you like. imo you really should sell *your gme* how about you just play on valor or innovation again? you can have your *casual-pvp* before your raids then. /duel 4tehwin. casual pvp - lmao... and you know what? it´s ok. you telling poeple who actually wanna pvp on a populated server where there is also a chance that you don´t pawn the last 12 people in qeynos over and over that they are ganker, wow-kids and whatnot. that of course is very mature too :D i hope you [strike]can[/strike] stay on talendor.. forever.
  10. ARCHIVED-OnGaruda Guest

11. ARCHIVED-ToejaM tbh Guest

No-one knows Garuda and thats what we want to know instead of being left in the dark.
  12. ARCHIVED-Bozidar Guest

I'm pretty sure there are underpopulated zones even on the highest population servers.
  13. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

Oh yes. Any of the EoF zones are vacant on naggy.
  14. ARCHIVED-KaelVolorus Guest

This needs to be addressed, SOE.
  15. ARCHIVED-Wizzzzard Guest

Ubor@Venekor wrote:
    Ouuuuuuh, ya know what I mean? Yep! This little flaming bas***** (I didn't even think of writing it, did I?) like U! Isn't Venekor the server where this addicted little children mutual beat up their a**es? U shall go, get some fresh air, and stop flaming. *strokinglittleUbor* I see that you can't read correctly, and what you can read, you can't understand. Hm, lets see, casual-pvp... what could that mean? Sneaking around, like everyone else, and beat up some rattongas, without they have seen me. And then go and finish some quests, without beeing pwned by a x4 Raidgroup :) Let's see what the problem is, with /duel... humm... let me guess. This little anoying message, that I wanna to kill him, and if he agrees with that. Hey Ubor... please... go home and gank you populated Venekor players, but stop posting this sh** here... @ SOE: Information?
  16. ARCHIVED-Agamennone Guest

at the moment, servers and EQII Character Account and Server Transfer Service are down .. peaphs .. peraphs .. Aga
  17. ARCHIVED-Eybietie Guest

lmao. if on of the 33 *rattongas* of freeport is afk you might be able to pwn him. the raidgroup thing just shows how much information you lack for your assumptions. actually i can say for myself what the population is like on talendor, venekor and nagafen. and as a matter of fact i played on your side ( qe ) and on freeport on talendor so i know 95% of the remaining people are cowards like you stading 95% of the time in qe harbour. agn - i rly dont give a cr4p. you dont even have the ballz to say your name... what was it like... ah nameless scrub. good.. hunting lmao
  18. ARCHIVED-God'sKeeper Guest

Guys too much ppl on Nagafen ! Everybody Twinked ! Anybody knows if Venekor is ok?Has ppl there? And about Lag ? In darathar i have no lag ! At Nagafen !I have little lag !Is this because of the much ppl,or because i am from Non US place ! - Destroyer Mikas The Dedicated - 62 Level Conjuror Darathar
  19. ARCHIVED-Ajjantis Guest

God'sKeeper wrote:
    [p]Mikas,[/p][p]infamy farming Qeynos Cowards who flee back to Qeynos as soon as they have won once belong to Nagafen and not Venekor. [/p]
  20. ARCHIVED-Eybietie Guest

[p]helloooohooo ^^[/p][p]nagafen and venekor both have those fame ******....on venekor it is just plain dead population during eu times. rest is the same.[/p]