Ethereal procs....

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Twinbladed, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

So as of right now, you get less damage out of the ranger rune sniper shot, than if you put your regular crafting cloak on, is there any plans to fix this? I read the sin rune is just as bad, and who else knows the others. I was under the assumption that greatly increasing a CA would actually big a huge jump from it's prior hit, but it does absolutely nothing.
  2. Borrachon New Member

Hey Twin -- my mage ethereal isn't procing at all. So ya they are borked. Haven't seen any developers way in yet.
    Twinbladed likes this.
  3. Altho Well-Known Member

The Swash rune is an embarrassment also, I pissed I saved up for that thing I wish I could refund it for something else. Can we please get some love here devs? Make the class rune worthy of its name sake!
    Borrachon and Twinbladed like this.
  4. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Bump it, so it gets understood people don't like wasting time for no reason
    Borrachon likes this.
  5. Ahmassar Active Member

Assassinate Mastery isn't proccing either like said.
    Fix this asap pls.
  6. Borracho New Member

Bump - I asked a dev in discord and got no reply.
  7. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Well they added fervor....It didn't really make that much of a boost, what all have you guys noticed?
    Borracho likes this.
  8. Earar Well-Known Member

I feel I got a boost for my bruiser spell ... but could be wrong there
  9. Borracho New Member

It's def not proc'ing still unless it's a silent proc or something. Nothing shows up on the logs. I created an ACT trigger based on the name of the proc and it doesn't detect it. Also watched my stats as I group and see no changes.
  10. Kelemvlor New Member

The conjuror rune isn't working either. The pet doesn't cast it (Blaze) at all. I tried without it and he is casting it...
    Borracho likes this.
  11. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

The abil mod proc works off the Illy one.. There's nothing that's going in chat, however, it does put a "buff" on you that gives the extra 250k mod for that next spell
  12. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

I need to review real world numbers, I haven't seen much of anyone talking on AB mostly ghost town. This extra fervor added has me wondering if it involves the overcap at a stand still, I did notice about a 2.5bil improvement on sniper shot, take that as an average, so I am assuming the same went into the Assassin's proc. So indeed not greatly increased will do more research with consistent hit instead of random groups where it can be altered, at this point the training dummy is looking like the best option.
    Borracho likes this.
  13. VGScastaway Member

Well, after the "revisions" pred runes are still crap... compare assassinate vs, say, fusion zonewide...
    Borracho likes this.
  14. Borracho New Member

Bump. Still no proc and no response from daybreak.
  15. Heck62 Active Member

These Cloaks were mostly Bad last time,this can't be a shock that they are still Bad?Be happy they have better stats.I wish they would have just let class runes die.I would have preffered they make an upgrade for a different slot.
    Borracho likes this.