Ethereal Armor: Non-reforgeable?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mermut, May 24, 2018.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

All of the ethereal armor is set to INDESTRUCTIBLE which makes it non-reforgable..
    Many of these items come with huge amounts of stats that are not useful over a very low max (like 74 reuse on one, and 208MA and 61 AeAuto on another).
    I'm curious the reason the 'special gear' has the huge non-reforgable 'handicap' attached...
    Hiza, Rosyposy, XustinuS and 2 others like this.
  2. Drona Well-Known Member

I don't really understand this either. Also the lack of some important stats like mitigation of fighter gear.

Are they trying to keep some old gear "viable"? It seems to be that this event is a 6 month "soft" gear reset and the new gear is supposed to be "base" going forward so why put these restrictions? Seems very odd...
    Anjel and XustinuS like this.
  3. XustinuS Member

Yes pls add mitigation to chest piece and make items reforgable...
  4. XustinuS Member

Any thoughts on this from DEVs pls?
    This and archteype rune propreties are keeping me from doing eth runs this year. This event was supposed to bring more action to summer time...
  5. Drona Well-Known Member

I agree. I have more runes that what to do with now. The rewards are very underwhelming right now.
  6. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Would love to hear from DEV insight into what we are lead to believe BIS items that are very underwhelming. Something as simple as the additional choices of BP's or shoulders so players could pick the best one for them, vs these items that seem fit no one in particular.