Etherals on Test?

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-majoch, Aug 16, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-majoch Guest

Just curious, but has anyone seen or heard of an etheral weapon dropping on test. Is this one of those deals where they aren't but we'll get a free shave and a haircut letter in the mailbox, which I think we can do wheneer we want anyways.. Orrrrr the great 7 days of summer marketplace deals we missed out on because market was down till Qeynos upgrade went live. That still leaves a burr under my hide. I suppose by having it up would have messed the Olympic kayaking team up.
  2. ARCHIVED-Skeez1e Guest

Great question - I'd like to know too. I tried for a while, then gave up.
    Wouldn't mind knowing if anyone has got a colossal reactant in the last month or six weeks or so as well. I've never had one drop but my partner is a tradeskiller and for a while he was getting a 1% (he's also a math geek, so he tracks these things!) 'drop' rate but he's had none for a long while.
  3. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Skeez1e wrote:
    Just got a colossal on Blanchette with the assistant. If anybody needs it btw, just ask.
  4. ARCHIVED-Skeez1e Guest

Whilhelmina@Storms wrote:
    Thanks - I just told him he obviously just used his allotment of luck for the year and he'll just have to wait until next year.
    Thanks for the offer too; very generous. He did have a decent amount of luck before so all of me, and him, have what we need from them so I will defer. He's just been working on his 'just in case we need it' stash.
  5. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

I haven't seen one. And it's not because I'm not trying.
  6. ARCHIVED-Cuora Guest

I have not seen any either. I was in Crystal Caverns: Collapse doing what I could in there with a merc and nothing dropped. I also have been doing some old quests in Sebilis and have gotten quite a few ornate and exquisite chests but no ethereals.
  7. ARCHIVED-Giggilie Guest

Never seen one, or heard anyone get one on test yet.

In fact, have not seen any drop in game in a few days, and they have all been bought from the broker as it looks like they may be all done for now :(
  8. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

One just dropped on Everfrost server, the mage one. So as its posted, its for the month of August. I have seen 2 drop, just not the one I need (priest) and I didnt make the class that could use it, random for it.
    One dropped off the trash adds with Olivas in lyceum intance and another on trash in UD
  9. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

A guildmate had a level 60 drop yesterday. So they DO drop on Test.