E's Castle wellesley - Oasis TTI

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by krizet, Sep 14, 2013.

1. krizet Active Member

It has certainly been a while since I posted a new home... The latest castle can be found at the bottom of
    this thread
    It is on Oasis, under massive (a TT Island) by Eiserenthe. It is pretty bare (damn you item count! /shake fist) but clean. Love to have you in for tea :rolleyes:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feara like this.
  2. Galldora Well-Known Member

I love your latest castle! The roof inspires me (although the idea it gives me is for something totally different, oddly enough.) You got a great effect with the columns and the pattern in the columns. The whole place is quite nice.

I'm pretty sure I've been to your Gorowyn hobbit hole, although maybe I'm wrong and it was a different one. That place really is a natural for a hobbit hole. I have a partially built one there myself...partially built for several years tho. Has your hobbit hole been around for a few years? Before home leaderboards? I must go visit as Gorowyn hobbit holes are a special interest of mine, and yours is lovely. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. krizet Active Member

Thank you so much Galldora. Yes, the Hobbit place was mine. I will just slip into Gorowyn and make sure the rent is paid for the next couple months...
    I too need inspiration, as it takes me several weeks and months to finish projects... (snail's pace)
    I always enjoy visiting others' homes and creations. There is no better inspiration than that! Kudos to all our amazing decorators, builders, crafters, and Vigilant Openers! o_O

Please come visit the castle... It is pretty bare as structure always gets the better of me and before I know it, I have run out of room... I have two other 'buildings' done, but I can never find the right style to furnish with... *sigh*
    Besides the Hobbit place in Gorowyn, the others are all still visit-able... I think :rolleyes:
  4. krizet Active Member

I forgot, if any wanted to visit, the address of The Shire is on Oasis server, located at Eivayne's Suites, TimorousHeights (Gorowyn). It is not published at the moment... I may do some adjusting now that we have building blocks... Thanks :)
  5. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

I stopped by your thread and WOW. Excellent work!
  6. Afista Well-Known Member

Very nice! I love the contrasting material for the turrets on this one and how you did the scalloped top trim with the graves(?) on the roofline. It looks great :D
  7. krizet Active Member

> Afista: Thank you! You know, when I bought all those graves, I had no idea what I was going to do with them, but they finally came to good use :)
  8. Geden Well-Known Member

It is great to see you decorating still Krizet! I am, too, a big fan of your Hobbit home and visited it several times for inspirations:). I agree here that roof of your newest castle is perfect for the theme, and my favorite is how its interior is almost spartan. Will visit it soon to enjoy and upvote.