Error While uploading video: Bad Response. Ver 2

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Niklaus, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Niklaus New Member

OK now in all my research on the internet inc SOE support forums i have only found this one post: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...or-while-uploading-video-bad-response.531530/
    yet as you can see no real answer, now i have post a ticket in but really only two people in the world have had this issue? This is find hard to believe and i notice it was in 2012 yet it is 2014 now and i am having this issue, it has been setup on my end and check my account on YouTube and my user name and password is correct. Any fast fix like port issues or something like that i can try?
  2. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

You may want to make backups and then delete the following files and folders in your EverQuest 2 directory:

cache folder (does not apply to Steam users)
    eq2_recent.ini
    eq2_default.ini
    EverQuest2.exe
    eq2.ini

As well as the character specific files, these will appear as follows:
    <ServerName>_<CharacterName>_EQ2_uisettings.ini
    <StationName>_characters.ini

Next, delete the configuration files/folder by following these instructions:
    1. Open the EverQuest II LaunchPad. (Do not login at this time.)
    2. Click Advance Tools, Open Game Directory, then close the LaunchPad.
    3. Look for any files explained above and delete them.
    4. Close all open folders and restart EverQuest II using the LaunchPad to login and play.

If deleting these files does not resolve your issue, you can restore your backed up files and folders and retain your hotkeys, contact lists, and display settings.

Try reinstalling the game if that doesn't fix your issue. Please also be sure to put in a /bug report so the dev's can look into this.
  3. Niklaus New Member

Well i have tried everthing you posted there and yet the same thing comes up., i have also posted a bug report and they whent like 5 days then said we have not heard nothing and closed it, i will try and reopen it sorry for having to work and having a life that i can not get to the issue in under a week.