Erollisi Day furniture

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Lera, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Lera Well-Known Member

2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oooh new plants makes me happy:)
  3. Valzen Well-Known Member

Shrubs! Can't have enough of those. :)
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! Got so excited realizing this was up (no, I don't like pink that much; just another excuse to get recipe books!) that I didn't even follow the link! Now Denmum's gonna wallop me with the Rolling Pin of Doom... :-/

EDIT: Or even Lera, considering she's the OP... X-P

Uwk
    /ducking

EDIT: just came back from the link... STONE OF ADORATION TRIANGLE RECIPE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!! >:-D
    Merriel likes this.
  5. Andowen Member

Oh, I like the shrubs and the rugs!
    The wedding cake made me chuckle :)
  6. Emesh Well-Known Member

The Gazing Lover creeps me out:confused:
    The furniture, rugs, and plants look pretty cool, can't wait!:p
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Every smile you fake
    Every step you take
    I'll be watching you...
    --Sting, "I'll Be Watching You," which had been written as a stalker song, and the writer had no idea why we Americans would think it was romantic... :eek:
    Ceyllynn, Valzen and Merriel like this.
  8. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

This dude saw the stalker potential too. I completely agree, I see no romance here.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Gonna have to take Suessu's Bakery off the leaderboards so I can put in those cursed wedding cakes! Those are soooooo awesome! Just waiting for the perfect mishap (if you haven't been to Suessu's Bakery yet you had better do so before it closes for reconstruction. Splitpaw Server. Small homes.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  10. Tekka Well-Known Member

When I click the link I see a bunch of Frostfell items, and the book for the new Erollisi day things, but not pictures of the things. Is my clicker broken?
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

In the black box at the top of the page under Search tab, at the very bottom of the tab you will see "Items discovered in the past 60 days" and a "New" button next to it. Click that button and it will take you to the page with all the new Erollisi items and any other items that are new in game. Erollisi stuff should be at the top as it is the most newly discovered stuff (though there are like three trophy's at the top there, and if discontinued items are showing in your list, a guild hall npc that's no longer available).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Tekka Well-Known Member

Right, that's what I did. I have a guild hall research assistant, then the new Erollisi recipe book, red marble triangle, then frostfell items. I don't see any Erollisi items, and they don't show up if I search for them from the recipe list. I think mine is broken :(
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That is weird...did you go via the link up top at the beginning of the post? When I did, I got the blurb at the top of the list:

Total items discovered from 29 Nov 2015 9:33:16 until now: 107

where a few of those didn't have working pictures, but the rest of the info was there, starting with the Erollisi Mantrap plant (I think it's purple and pink, as opposed to all the other walking, carnivorous plant things that want to eat one's face, regardless of gender), then going through a few image-link-broken Restored Arena Trophies and the discontinued Research Assistant, then 20 items that have the Erollisi Day heart icon thing at the bottom, including things that only the merchants sell, as well as the 13 new recipes and the recipe book itself. Then on my list, it starts getting into the new zone stuff, starting with the Dirty Gnemlin Backpack (which doesn't look too awful, at least judging by the picture; just a sort of dark grey-black), going on through the Dhalgar stuff (books, mugs, more packs and bags), the Red Marble Triangle "Tile" (actually a Block), and then the Frostfell stuff. Hmm! :-/

It seems to be in reverse chronological order, starting with the most recent discoveries.

Uwk
    "Of course I'm mad. You figure a dog isn't mad, but I wag my tail when I'm angry, and growl when I'm happy."
    "We call it purring, not growling."
    "Whatever." --very roughly paraphrased from the Cheshire Cat and Alice ;->
    Merriel likes this.
  14. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sounds like you need to maybe play around with the Options tab then. I know mine wasn't showing me all the removed or discontinued items and I wanted those to show, so Lera told me to go to options, click "Hide" then click "Show" again, and that fixed it for me.

Also, while on that page, fill in your Adventure Level, Class (hit "Set"), Tradeskill Level, TS profession (hit "Set"), character name, and server (hit "Set") and whatever items you search will show how they scale to your character (grey, green, blue, white, yellow, orange, or red) and will show the quest level of each quest related item or collection.

If, after setting that info, you go back to the Search tab, select "Recipes" in the Categories tab, then your character's TS profession in sub-Category tab, it will show you all the recipes your character can learn, and if the character has already learned a recipe scroll it will show the title in gray and show the message "You have already scribed this recipe scroll" in blue, just like it shows in game. It's a really nice way to see which recipe scrolls you still need.
  15. Lera Well-Known Member

If you have recipes or ingredients set to hide on the Options tab, it also won't show items that I haven't added a category to yet. It's a Known Feature, which is like a bug, but different.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wow! Really? Whoa, I have to do that for my level 100 Carpy on Test! :D

Thanks for the details, Merriel! :)

Does the info come from EQ2U?

Uwk
    who'd heard about that, but hasn't done it yet... ;->
    Merriel likes this.
  17. Lera Well-Known Member

Not quite. What recipes you have comes from Census, which is also where EQ2u gets it from. The quest and mob colours are based on a chart I have in my database - it's the same progression from level 35 or so up, but not before then. I had to level up a new character and had a guildmate mentor me, checking the colour of each level of writ in her journal each time I levelled.
  18. Tekka Well-Known Member

That was it, thank you Lera! I now see all the awesome items. I'm positively giddy over the writeable sheet of paper and the two new shrubs.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::blink:: It's a loose sheet of paper and we can WRITE on it?? :eek:

Heh! Who says we're not getting holiday presents any more! :D

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  20. Emesh Well-Known Member

We can write on the sheet of paper? Woohoo!
    I thought it was just a love note, kinda like that note the Zombies left for me that one time:p
    I can't remember what I did to get that, maybe it was something for Nights of the Dead...