Erollisi Day at ZAM!

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Calthine, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Calthine Well-Known Member

Erollisi Day, the celebration of the Goddess of Love and the Hunt, starts tomorrow! Should you need a hand looking for roses to give away, sorting out the Chronomages, or making a new topiary, we've got it for you at ZAM!

Erollisi Day Guide at EQII ZAM!

And if you're completely crazy about your alts (really, who isn't?) you might enjoy our:

Erollisi Day Quest Tracker!
    Kaitheel and Tariya like this.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Please change the suggestions on where to farm candy and love notes! It is bad enough sometimes when someone farms right where those Ry'Gorr run out. There is a botter warlock on Freeport that does it for hours on end, Makes it VERY difficult to do that low level repeat quest! If lots of players follow your suggestion, it might reach levels of absurdity. Also the diseased treants don't spawn that fast. And they are quest mobs as well.

There are much better places to farm where mobs spawn quickly, with mobs that are not needed for low level quests. And instances with huge numbers of easy to mass defeat mobs. Best place I have found, is the one you mention just below the two not so good suggestions. the instance in Shard of Love for Erollisi Day. Sooo many mobs in there with a very high drop rate of candy and love notes. Just don't finish the quest and you can keep going in. I mentor down a mass area dps class like a wizard and have a blast blasting all the mobs. :D
    Charlice, Xillean and Finora like this.
  3. Calthine Well-Known Member

Thanks for your feedback!

Did you know that EQ2 ZAM is a wiki, and anyone with a (free) login can edit the guides?

Translation: Gee it would be great if some community-minded players would add to the list of farming locations!!
  4. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Gotta look into doing that, :)
  5. Calthine Well-Known Member

Cyliena and I work really hard at guides and content, but there's a heckuva lotta content that has benefited from volunteer editors :)

If you get stuck PM me over on ZAM!