Equipment Adjustments

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Frizznik, Mar 10, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Jeal117 Guest

theer bps!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou for the extra crit mit/crit chance/bonus... but on the plate tank one... kings legacy is the proc?.... sigh... something with 5-10 damage reduction for 10-20 seconds would be soooooooooo much better :(
    and for the plate dps one something other than kings legacy which will not stack with the hundred other kings legacy procs a guild would have to have by the time they kill theer please!!!!
  2. ARCHIVED-FimisOrbe Guest

Jeal@Unrest wrote:
    Thats what I suggested for the Hulking BP too, it would just come close to the TSO again and actually fit way more to the Encounter then the stupid King's Legacy or even Stonewill III, that you can get on almost everything. (No prob with the Proc, but it does just not fit for Theer at all).
    Same goes for Savage, would even prefer a self Potency/CB proc (not Critical Vigor III or so) that actually stacks with other procs. All those Group Procs is a bit much.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jeal117 Guest

\aITEM 642544783 -684947664 0 392819713:[Brilliantly Adorned Karborite Bangle]\/a

i know its a pretty good item already... but theerax is basically the 2nd hardest mob in the game atm.. and.. i feel it could probably use a defensive proc of some sort (not stonewill pleeeeeeeeease :( ) and/or some block/mit
  4. ARCHIVED-thajoka Guest

nvm, can post it elsewhere
  5. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

Blade of Power: Please upgrade it to make it better than the Ry'Gorr Morti's Stickler. The Stickler is easier to get and more powerful than the Blade.
  6. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

(FIXED) Still unable to adorn level 86 Legendary DoV bows with Ethereal Adornments of Critical Chance (86) or Smoldering adornments since Dov launch. Bugged in-game twice by me and others. The adorns work on my other SF level 90 bows just fine. Can't adorn Fabled Treahstump, Longbow of Ascension either.
  7. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

Goredeath's Band of Brothers needs an extra blue stat to make it worth wearing, or replace the riposte damage. Please consider adding Crit Chance or Multi-Attack.
  8. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

Deleted and updated.
  9. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

Ryg'Gorr's Dextrous Signet: Please replace 2% Extra Riposte Chance with MA.
  10. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

(FIXED) Thrael'Gorr Hero's Chausses: Needs more mitigation than the Chausses of Subversion. The Hero's ones are harder to get (Kael) than the Ring War Subversion chausses.
  11. ARCHIVED-rattlebonz Guest

Still no haste on PQ Brawler gloves.
  12. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

DELETED and updated.
  13. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

Fervor I (Yellow Rune): Spell effect is not showing up in the log as combat or spell text, although it is showing up in the beneficiary buffs window. Please enable.
  14. ARCHIVED-ZMANN1000 Guest

Flowing Chain of Dire Omens - Needs to have multi-attack added to it. This neck is from the main Signature quest of the expansion, however the reward is hardly worth the time it takes to complete the quest. There are legendary necks that are much better than this fabled neck.
    Engraved Shadow Coin - Also need multi-attack added to it. With how important multi-attack is this expansion for scouts, this charm is borderline worthless without multi-attack.
  15. ARCHIVED-jova Guest

[IMG][IMG]" />

Would like to see better itemization progression than this. Why does a hard mode mage weapon have healer skills and less reuse?
  16. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

Yes, I've noticed the reuse going down as items get "better". At least keep the reuse the same as the previous tier please instead of nerfing it.
  17. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

It would be great if all of the level 90 Fabled EQII Anniversary weapons from the Portals of Guk instance had a yellow adornment slot at least.
  18. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

Ry'Gorr faction merchant:
    The faction armor (for scouts) is well-itemized, thank you!
    Bracelet of the Prime Tribunus, Leather Binding Strap, Longbow of the Emissarius: 300 shards? That's 1 shard a zone normally so 900 for all of them or 300 if you hit every daily double over how many weeks in a year? They're worth 100 or less, and that's still too much imo.
  19. ARCHIVED-Neskonlith Guest

Nyfe@Butcherblock wrote:
    By the time you can afford a 300 shard item, you will have gotten better from elsewhere.
    In that sense, 300 shard items are in essence become a filler/tease, or merely exist to burn up excess shards on an alt when all the rest of the expansion is played out on mains.
  20. ARCHIVED-Crismorn Guest

Nyfe@Butcherblock wrote:
    No, its exactly where it should be in terms of difficulty to aquire "Or rather lack of"

Adding a yellow adornment would make it on par or better then current tier rewards which is not acceptable and why they were not given yellow adorns in the first place