EQ3 Mounts

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Dgkelly38, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Dgkelly38 Active Member

When EQ3 starts it's Beta stage, the prefab one at Steamfont might be made to seem to be moving so fast that the rider is barely holding onto it... or should that be for the buyable clockwork mounts?
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

EQ3 is still in the "We're not sure if the market is viable enough to go ahead and proceed with the vote to begin hiring developers to start a brainstorming process of what the game should ultimately be" phase. Please don't go assuming it would just be EQ2 with a fresh coat of paint. Whatever will come of it will have it's own art direction, designs, maps and geometry, mount mechanics, storylines, and everything else.

So what's this about the Steamfont travel mounts being too fast? That's more of an EQ2 mechanic thing, not an EQ3 thing.
    Forestchild likes this.
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

Knowing the storylines of EQ2, or at least everything that people here, and old friends have told me, it would be....interesting to say the least about what exactly they would do for EQ3.
    Forestchild likes this.
  4. Forestchild Well-Known Member

I just want my Stinking Landmark game back. Loved that game.. the fact that I could dig myself a hole and turn it into a tunnel was very kool. and the water effect was well. had a cliffside house right on the edge of a mountain. loved it. miss it..
    Breanna likes this.