EQ2Traders Corner - The Barrel Room

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Niami DenMother, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Brewday launches in a couple hours, and I am finally finished the story that goes along with my Brewday 2014 Preview. Yep, I am cutting it close to the wire, but I had a really good excuse. Truly! :p

Enjoy the festivities, and remember that the event ends at the end of the day on March 17th (St. Patrick's Day). Get ready to go forth and earn yourself some Beer Tokens, and remember to send out your improved pack pony for holiday harvestables, if you have upgraded him!

~Mum
    Avahlynn, Feara, Tariya and 1 other person like this.
  2. Feara Well-Known Member

Poor Agnor :( I feel his pain and his unquenchable thrist. What a horrible trick for Niami to play on him.

Looks like Niami might have to look over her shoulder for awhile...

Thanks Mum for the great right up and preview.

Happy Brewday
    Avahlynn likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Well, Mum *did* give him that Vale house for his very own a while back, and promote him out of his formal apprenticeship. She figures it is better for her to prank him, than for Bristlebane to decide he's had too much pampering and find some nastier way to even the scales, as it were. ;)

Besides, I blame Domino. She said Mum was spoiling him too much ... :rolleyes:

~Mum

P.S. If you want to know what the excuse was, other than it was a "real life thing", you can find the answer here: http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq2/showthread.php?t=9364
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Congrats to you and the RPoD! Thanks for sharing.

I look forward to reading your write-ups every Holiday. Plus, Agnor has grown on me :). I should of inserted a *giggles* in there because Niami really pulled a good one on him.

Kindest Regards ~
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

So glad you are healing and doing well! (And I enjoyed the story you spun about the locked bar of Brell.)
    Xoxo
    Ava