EQ2Players Signatures

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Gyza, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Gyza Guest

I have read that EQ2Players is gone, but I still see their signatures around.
    Are we still capable of getting them?
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Yes, EQ2Players has just become the face of http://everquest2.com -- Just login there as you would have at EQ2Players and follow the same instructions as before. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Gyza Guest

I do not see anywhere that shows my characters.
    I saw these instructions for EQPlayers...
    1. Go to the EQ2 Players website. (Sign in if you're not already.)
    2. Click "Characters" in the menu on the left.
    3. Click the character's name in the menu on the right of the character you want to upload a paperdoll for.
    4. In the tabs above your character profile, click the red "Admin" tab.
    5. Below the "Admin" tab, click "Manage Images." [This isn't the same as "Manage Screenshots!"]
    6. Under the "Profile Image" header, click "Browse..." and locate your character's paperdoll image.
    7. Once the filename appears in the text box next to the "Browse..." button, click the "Upload to Server" button.
    I do not see anything remotely like that after I signed in to everquest2.com
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Ah, those instructions are for the older version of the site. It's still pretty easy to get to your sig code, though...
    Go to everquest2.com; hover over "My Profile" at the top, then click "Log in to your EQ2 Profile." Sign in, of course. :) Hover over "My Profile" again, and select a character. Scroll down to the section that displays the "Biography" tab. The next tab over is labeled "Forum Signature."
  5. ARCHIVED-Gyza Guest

I log in....
    I hover over Profile...
    I see "Logout" and thats it. I see no other options.
    Also, when I do a search on the homepage for characters......none of mine show up.
    I have a lvl 5 named Mindgamez on Unrest. I see others with that name show up...but not him.
    I also have a lvl 21 on Unrest named Propz. He doesnt show up either.
  6. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

That would be a problem with the site, then...you may want to post about your problem on the EQ2Players forum, or at least browse the threads there to see if anyone else is having the same issue.
  7. ARCHIVED-Gyza Guest

I think I got it
  8. ARCHIVED-Gyza Guest

seems I needed a guild to show up