EQ2Alchemy.com temporarily offline

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Rijacki, Jul 31, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

I'm moving today from one apartment to another 15 miles away. As that would be rather long to stretch cat-5 and I don't want to pay rent in 2 places (especially since I am glad to be quit of this place), my server has to move with me. My ISP is coming to install at the new place today (insanely busy day today) -and- and I am going to be increasing my bandwidth, so.. once the line is installed and set up, I should be back on line.. as soon as DNS propogates. Once again, though, through my procrastination, I didn't get the whole webserver transferred over to the new computer. So, cross your fingers and toes that the old one does come up after the move *laugh*. (I have everything backed up.. but it will take a day to finish loading the new server). It will be up before Fan Faire and I will do something to set up a place (even if only a raw directory) for Fan Faire uploads during the event. I have a camera on my Treo and I'm not afraid to use it, muhahahaha. See y'all on the other side!
  2. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Good luck with the move, Rijacki. See you in Vegas!