EQ2 vs EQ Test servers

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Leifen, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Leifen New Member

Hi all
    I was just wondering if EQ2 test is same as EQ test as in you have gold account and all expansions even if you are not paying for sub or bought expansions.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

No. EQ2 test server is pretty much exactly like an EQ2 live server except you get content early (sometimes, not beta content) and you have a permanent xp bonus.
  3. Leifen New Member

Hello Lady Finora :)
    Thank you for your reply I appreciate it.
    I went to test server yesterday as I had received no answer and discovered this myself. I was curious because I wanted to have a chance to try eq2 on the same footing as I had experienced the original eq before the days of gold,silver,bronze accounts. I won't get that opportunity unfortunately I now see.

Do Kronos carry over as in ones I have in EQ also being on the same account in EQ2? If so maybe I can spend a krono to experience EQ2 properly. I have always been curious but started on EQ so stayed there.
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I believe Krono can be used to pay for Station Access accounts, which would let you play all games. Not sure how you would go about changing to a Station account, but it might be worth looking into.
  5. Deveryn Well-Known Member

If you pick up a krono in one game, it will show up in the currency window of either game, but using it in either game will only count for that game. I had several hundred thousand plat saved up in EQ1, so I was able to cash it in for a few months of gold here. :D
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Last I heard this was true. Kronos like SC are accountwide. Kronos could be used to pay for station access the last time I looked into it.