EQ2 : The Eternal Maze by Nurot (house tour)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Oct 23, 2017.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

Awesome home ... make sure to take some string or bread crumbs with you as you will get lost!!

KiAnNe

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm at work at the moment so will have to finish this video tonight but LOL at "CB radio" - I'm 10-8 to your location breaker breaker, c'mon - now I've got "Convoy" in my head damn youuuuu!
    Nurot, kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Wickedly evil fun . Loved getting lost in it and I confess to using call to guild more than once to escape it's clutches . Your a master mazematician Nurot :p
  4. Ratbill Well-Known Member

a-MAZE-ing. Well done on the creepy atmosphere. So much small fun things scattered about. I loved the eye/tree at the entrance. This is by far the best executed maze I have visited. This was one disorientating experience. :)
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

10-4 good buddy lool... i couldn't think of what a mobile phone was called cb radio came straight to mind lol... god im living in the 80's lol
    Nurot and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Earlier than that, in the States; try 70s... ;->

Uwk
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

Well I was in the 80's In the UK!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Not sure when it became a global phenomenon; don't tell me you're only in your 30s? :p

Uwk
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

no im nearly 50... but i was 11 when we first got a CB which was 81...i was 11... so yes in the 80's .f*** ***e
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! Frankly, I think CBs are way more reliable than cell phones. ;->

Next best thing to analog... :D

Uwk
  11. Ethini Well-Known Member

I hate mazes, they give me headaches and make me angry. That said, this looks really well done, kudos to Nurot, and to you, Kianne, for wandering through for us.

In the 70s....all the family cars had CBs and we had a base unit at home....and polyester, and wide lapels, and bellbottoms....*twitch* Yes, fond memories, all.
  12. Nurot Active Member

thanks so much. i am happy you enjoyed it. Have you by any chance been able to make it through to the real end of the maze yet??
  13. Nurot Active Member

that reference in the maze was a poke at the american cell phone company Verizon. In their commercials they have a saying "Can you hear me now?" and brag that they have the strongest signal anywhere.... so I thought I would prove them wrong lol
    kianne likes this.
  14. Nurot Active Member

thank you Ratbill. I am very glad you had a chance to visit. The maze was tons of fun to do, and ended up being a much larger project than i originally planned... but hey on a side note I got to learn about some new blocks and items to help reduce my counts more than once lol. Got to LOVE the Scuffed Torsis Tiles. They have max size of 3 times other floor tiles and dont have the building block tag lol
  15. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Not yet lol but I am having lots of fun so far Will keep trying and will be sure to let you know.
  16. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I gotta see this in person and do a video tour for myself too (can I do one also too?). this look's so fun! :D
  17. Nurot Active Member

yes please do a video tour too!!! one request though. I would really like copies of all video tours for my own library on my computer.
    Tenchigirl15 likes this.