EQ2 Testers Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Soresha, Oct 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Soresha Guest

So I had an idea. I've made an open Facebook group for EQ2 Testers. If you help test stuff, you're invited to join!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eq2testers/

"A broad group for EverQuest II player testers from all servers. The folks who jump in to help with game updates and smaller patches as well as the big betas."
    That's the description I put up. It's not intended to be exclusive to Test server players, but equally anyone who helps on TestCopy (ok now it's just called Beta server). The people in our test.test channel community, etc.
    Btw the nice thing to note about Facebook groups is you can bring people together without having to automatically "friend" everyone else. You just post messages to the group. So add yourselves if you'd like to. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Oh dear another place to log into hehe, thanks :) Good luck herding the cats! See you there :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

I have a problem with facebook. I don't trust it. I feel it is a way to have all your personal information available to hackers and ID Theft. I have never signed up for Facebook or Twitter for that reason.
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Maroger wrote:
    Understandable. Did you know it's possible to supress almost all your information? Like last name, gender, and birthday.
  5. ARCHIVED-tkia Guest

Maroger wrote:
    It's only available to anyone if you enter it into the boxes in the first place. There are very few fields that are actually mandatory.
  6. ARCHIVED-Tylia Guest

Maroger wrote:
    There are a lot of privacy settings where you control who sees what information, who can post on your page, who can see what is posted, who can view pictures.. it just takes a bit of effort to set all of your permissions up. :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Purr Guest

I only have a facebook page for my main character. This way my personal infor is protected (because I never put it in). If Purr is good enough for you, then I'm all in.