EQ2 stopped working when /camping

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by xulEnix, Apr 19, 2013.

1. xulEnix New Member

Every time i /camp to get to the character select screen, I always get the error message saying "eq2 application has stopped working.. searching for a solution to problem", followed by the "close application" window. This has been happening ever since the login issues from last week or so I think when the servers were down and we couldn't even log in to the game. Happens only on Test Server. On live when I /camp, it goes to char select screen no problem and I can pick another char and off I go into the game again.
    This happening to anyone else?
  2. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Happens to me both on Test and Beta when camping to desktop.
  3. xulEnix New Member

Tried using /camp <char name> to see if that would work to skip going to char select screen and right back into the game with another char, but no luck. Same error message "eq2 client application stopped working" and then "close application". So it does not exit the game properly/gracefully. Logging in is no problem, just switching chars will be a real pain with having to launch the game and log in again from desktop shortcut. This ONLY happens for Test Server though hence why I posted it here since the support forum only deals with Live servers, and this DOES NOT happen to me on live. Sigh.
  4. Windstorm New Member

The same thing happens to me on test. When I camp to desktop, character select or to an alt, it always crashes. Happens every time.