1. ARCHIVED-DanielAtchison Guest

I know this should'nt go here but why is the EQ2 Players site never updating anymore??
  2. ARCHIVED-Jixx Guest

Ya they really need someone working on that full time.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Or, maybe they could just fix it so it auto-updates like it's supposed to....:shock:
  4. ARCHIVED-DanielAtchison Guest

~rant on~ Ok.... this is getting bad.... whoever should be updating the EQ2 Players website isnt at all.... its been 13 days since this guy made a toon and i want to see who he is and what his alts are before i let him in the guild(i look because we have had a few people looking to see what our guild can do because we dont say we killed his epic and that epic.) Anyway... this one guy keeps making a toon and deleting it and saying his little girl deletes it and he wants to join the guild and wants to know what kind of things we do... ~rant off~
  5. ARCHIVED-Azuresky Guest

[p]*RANT* [/p][p]We have 3 accounts in our houshold and NONE of them are updating. I don't see how they expect us to want to "Pay" for EQ2Players when it's not AT ALL what it's supposed to be, I'm sure if it were working and updating it'd be great and maybe I'd want to pay for it, but as is, it's not going to happen.[/p][p]Between the 3 accounts we have all our alts in a "family" guild we created that is only showing 1 out of 16 characters in it. What the heck is that about??? How is anyone supposed to be able to get more members or track guild happenings without it. Also, there is a leader from each of the accounts, the one character that is showing up is from my hubby's account, but the leader from mine isn't showing or from the chidrens account either. NOthing, just the ONE character is showing in the guild.... [/p][p]*Sigh* Is there even a point to posting here? I haven't seen any Customer Service people post to these threads in weeks. We just cancelled Station Access on all 3 accounts also, so maybe that's it. Without SA no customer service??? Well, if I had gotten any before cancelling maybe I wouldnt' have cancelled. LOL[/p][p] [/p]