EQ2 Player Stats Page

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Omnillas2, Jan 19, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Dougdoug wrote:
    Sorry for being sarcastic. Open a new thread with 'EQ2Players - report bugs here'.
    I've opened anóther ticket at the support team. And I just got the answer to report BUGS in a DISCUSSION thread. Since some pay extra for certain EQ2Players-features, I find it hard to accept to report here. This has to do with the many many posts about this slow updating.
    Therefore I'd suggest giving paying customers the possibility to use the ticket system to report bugs. I bet that system is doing what it's supposted to do, handle customer support. A forum like this isn't. I hope I don't have to explain why!

EDIT: I had a few messages up and down with support. This is the end conclusion:
    "Though your idea is a great one, GMs have no control over how the developers shape EQII or the features on EQ2players.com. The best ways to get your ideas to our developers is to use the "/feedback" command or submit a constructive post to the forums, as mentioned by GM Xxx. Thank you again for your idea, and please feel free to petition again if any other problems arise."
    So, /petition is not the way to report. If GM's can't help us via the in-game support, all we have to do is /feedback daily until it is solved. I'm not really for nagging, but I can't help myself on this particular way of business..
    PS: I'm NOT happy about this. I bet this will result in the xth time I cancel my subscriptions for eq2player features :|
  2. ARCHIVED-DelGurth Guest

Dougdoug wrote:
    My characters are not updating while they have stayed on the same server since I created them.
    Futhermore your statement: "I have personally taken the time out of my schedule" does that mean that you are doing this on a personal title without the backing of SOE?