EQ2 Hogwarts project - Entry hall by Afista

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Mar 18, 2017.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

EQ2 house tour
    Name :Hogwarts Project-Entry hall (portals) by Afista
    Server : Maj'dul
    Owner : Afista
    Decorator : Afista
    House : Mistmoore crags estate
    LB : HoF / house titles #597
    Videographer : Kianne (aka Kianne of troi)

]

SADLY ALL PORTALS IN THIS VIDEO ARE NOT ACCESSABLE :( except The dinning hall)

Please dont forget to give it a thumbs up
    like and subscribe to my channel thank you :D
    if you dont like what i have done
    and put a thumbs down please
    explain kindly what it is you dont
    like about it , so i can try and improve
    thank you :D have a pleasent day

afistas web site ..... >>>>HERE<<<<
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Lol "ahhhh splat"!!
    I've been here before and my jaw has hit the floor every time. I have no idea how this place isn't a dev pick, it's so amazing!
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

I completely concur this should be a dev pic.... and Afista if you see this video u need to get back on this game and do all them portals proto tonto :D
  4. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

I love this home so much! It's just amazing!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Afista Well-Known Member

LOL You guys are too sweet! Actually, quite a few of those places are at least about half way finished. The intent was to open them all up at once, but, you know...

I've just recently started playing again, so we'll see :) I promised my hubby I'd adventure with him for a while first to level up characters and explore the last few expansions we missed before I get sucked back into the decorating world though, but I might finish them off later this summer. I'm tempted to go back and add to the others as well since item count limits are so much higher now with building block counts split off!
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Welcome back Afista! Glad to have you back. Not sure if I saw this house but I have seen others you did and they all were AMAZING! Thanks for doing video of this Kianne! When I get time, which might not be very soon, I will for sure have to visit and watch video.
    Afista and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

Oh wow!! Welcome back afista lol,.. Wow I did this 3 yrs ago, lol I'm not so quiet now , glad you decided to come back, crack on with the rest of this it bally amazing, best HP stuff eva, can't wait to tour it all when it's done... Xxx Kianne xxX

Ps ty Oaky xx
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Be careful of that, but if you've got at least Win7, you should be okay. The thing is, back in the day with my old Win98 clunker and the "we must load everything else first, before the toon" method ("Okay, I can get not being able to get one toe inside the Guild Hall, but my own house?!"), if we had like 1400 total slots, for example (700 house items, 700 building blocks), and I know there's folks out there who can fill them all, it probably would've broken my poor computer. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

I must say, as a HUGE HP fan, I am in awe of what you've done. I looked on your website and just can't even begin to comprehend the hours of work that went into all of them.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Dear, are you the one making those beautiful character silhouettes? it's your picture icon in the video. I saw it on fb once a while back ago and couldn't find it again. I adore them so much.
  11. kianne Well-Known Member

No hunni I'm not but I have passed your message onto the lady that does them so hopefully she will see this post and send you a message, but thank you for the wonderful words on my icon I use it on all my social media now so people can find me better. It is truly awesome isn't it and I love it xxx
  12. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hi Aelissa, I'm the one that makes them, send me a message if interested. :D
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Nice to see you again, Ten! :D

Uwk
    Tenchigirl15 and Breanna like this.
  14. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

Nice to see you too Uwk