EQ2 Forum Feedback: Station Cash

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by knightritalin, Jun 27, 2013.

1. knightritalin Active Member

Greets!,

I am making this thread regarding a suggestion for the forum.
    You know where the like/reply text is by peoples posts.

Well, what about having a Buy Station Cash for the user.

Or even have buy station cash for other people at the shop.

So like, someone seen an amazing guild hall posted in the Norrathian Homeshow section, then members could buy station cash for that user.
    and its another way of course of getting users to buy station cash resulting in cool items for the gamer ;)
  2. DarkVoidZero Member

Maybe..... I only see it as a way to "purchase" SC with in-game items and coin.
  3. knightritalin Active Member

Well yes, that would be the idea.
    - It would make the the guy that did the Guild Halls more happy as firstly (getting rewards unexpected makes you feel really good, secondly it would make the the guy that made the guild halls/etc be able to get more cool items from the marketplace
    - And money go'es towards the best dev's in the world. (my favourite reason lol)
  4. DarkVoidZero Member

Still, I can't say I don't like the idea but it just seems like another way for people to spam.
  5. Gneaux Active Member

Personally, I would like to see an in game option to buy Station Cash with plat, in the form of something like a Krono. It would cost the same price as a Krono to the person buying it with real money, and it would prevent unscrupulous people from selling cards with bogus number on them in the chat channels, preventing people from getting ripped off of Station Cash and/plat. The thing about buyting Station Cash in this particular form, would be that double and triple Station Cash days would not apply. I can live with an idea like this.
    knightritalin likes this.
  6. knightritalin Active Member

But why would people spam?, who would buy credits for people who would spam?.

Now if you mean people would spam HQ Tutorials and and all that to get some credits, would't that be a good thing?. not lq spaming
  7. DarkVoidZero Member

Not spam spam, but enough messages for it to be annoying.
  8. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I don't use SC except to purchase character slots using SC earned by my recurring sub.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

Eh, I think it would be better to use the already existing gifting system. It does need a small revamp to make it more accessable to players who aren't a recurring gold sub, but the mechanism is already there & I'm sure it'd not be too hard for them to rework it.