EQ2 Community

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Kenkonken, Nov 1, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

LoL I think we have a troll trying to drum up business for another game.
    We can be rude and complain a lot,(families are like that with each other) but the EQ2 community trips over itself to help new people on every server. I have stopped in every level chat on every server and people are generally helpful. Don't let this guy yank your chain:)
  2. ARCHIVED-Moiya Guest

lol Ulrichvon i know who you're talking about and yeah it sounds exactly like him, but even yesterday we had someone on Unrest who was making these same complaints that nobody would help them all because they had been trying to put together a grp for awhile for UD and was having trouble getting a healer then started whining in open chat about noone helping and like i told them once they start whining then they're just making it so noone will want to help them at all.
    As to the OP's comments about the veteran players, elitist trolls etc who are the cause of this, get over yourself YES there are vet players, elitist trolls etc who do this but I hate to tell you this but even newbies who just join this game can be even more unhelpful and rude then the rest.
    Like i told the person in chat yesterday who was whining , b4 you start in on chat channels complaining keep your head low, get in grps, get to know people, listen to wat people have to say and then maybe just maybe you'll find the EQ2 community to be a nice helpful bunch.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

I've been playing EQ2 since it was in beta. I played EQ1 when it originally launched.
    I've tried many other games. Their communities scared me off quicker than I could give the game a chance...
    The only game I've found with what I think to be the best community of players? Is honestly when I tried out Vanguard a few months ago. They were all super nice and helpful in public channels when that game released, and when I went to try to play again a few months ago, It felt like there was even MORE super nice, awesome, helpful people then there was before in that game.
    But then again, the population is super low there... seriously though... the few months I played I never ran into a single person that had a bad attitude, or was rude, or wasn't helpful. Everyone there is super awesome! (and so are the GM's!!! they are super quick at answering petitions, and helping you, and they even chit chat some and make you feel good :) )
  4. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

5. ARCHIVED-JJDillon Guest

Vinyard@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Sup Vinyard! Vote for the Coldwind King Crab for President of Norrath in 2012!