Epic spells

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Thand, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Thand Well-Known Member

are tehre any recipes for tthe new epic spells or is leveling them just Time/or Money?
  2. semisus Does not play this game

once you have your epic you can get the spell book from twark dailys , you can also get cyan book
    the fragments emself you need to upgrade your spells come from missions , solo for lesser . superior from heroics and greater from pq/raid
  3. Thand Well-Known Member

is the spellbook hierloom?
    also i do the solos and avd solos everyday and have npt fpor a Single illegible scroll
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

You only have a chance at the books on toons that have also finished their epic 2.0 weapon timeline.
    Shmogre likes this.
  5. kluxor Well-Known Member

Recipe book is indeed heirloom, rare random reward from TS daily quests

Illegible scrolls are an entirely different matter. Supposedly can drop from any boss chest, but to stupidly rare expect to spend dbc to level those up
  6. semisus Does not play this game

7. Thand Well-Known Member

ahh just need alot of time to gain more assention levels now
  8. Duffy Active Member

Could you please at least consider to take the Awaken Abilities (Epic 2 spells) recipe book into the PoP tradeskill loot table? It's nice we get the celestial rune from an NPC in Valor now. Can we have better chances at the book for the epic 2 spells at this point? By doing both twark and PoP tradeskills I mean
    semisus likes this.
  9. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

The good news is that the drop rate in the Twark TS dailies seems to have improved. The most recent character I sent there got 3 of the spell books and two of the Cyan books in one weeks run.