EoF Wizard Fabled set (raid set)

Discussion in 'Wizard' started by ARCHIVED-HerzenFunia, Nov 17, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Sliverhammer Guest

Zomg!! Those Pants.. FArk.. they're on Wuoshi..

*counts fingers* I'll be casting it faster than BoL in my dreams tonight
  2. ARCHIVED-IllusiveThoughts Guest

well lets see
    those with chel ring and relic vest, specced for agi, are already at 29 seconds right, add in 12 more second reduction (if it stacks) from legs, and you have it casting at 17 seconds, factor in j-cap and it drops to 11 second recast.
    factor in time compression and it goes down to 10.27 second re-cast. so you could get 2 casts off with j-cap, and a 3rd just shortly after it expires, or roughly 3 ice nova's in 30.81 seconds.
    thats pretty darn hawt.
    Message Edited by IllusiveThoughts on 01-23-2007 02:39 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-flyshigh Guest

yea ive changed my original opinion on the set, those pants more than make up for what i've seen thus far, and makes me one happy wizzie:) still looks like crap though but with 5 pieces you get an added 8% spell crit. and with those pants... i can live with that :)

thx for posting pics btw
    Message Edited by flyshigh on 01-23-2007 07:41 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-HerzenFunia Guest

added link for gloves
  5. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

Factor in 100% Re-use cap, and you're at 22.5s
  6. ARCHIVED-IllusiveThoughts Guest

wrong, items that give specific spell reductions dont count, so you're only looking at a re-use speed of 5% ring, 12% aa line, 10% time compression, KOS AA flappy pet at 2%, and 50% jesters = 79% which = not at cap.
    the rest is 12 from pants 3 from chest, and 5 from eof aa's.

Message Edited by IllusiveThoughts on 01-24-2007 08:54 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Cineo Guest

Pwned...<3 Illu the math master!
  8. ARCHIVED-IllusiveThoughts Guest

there's no need for comments like this.
  9. ARCHIVED-Ultimatum Guest

Has anyone tested which reductions are taken off first? I've been wondering lately, if someone had all the raw -X seconds to Ice nova recast and 100% spell recast haste, would it be:

Ice Nova 45 second base, 22.5s after 100% haste, -12 seconds from pants, -5 seconds from AA, -3 seconds from relic chest (-20s total) = 2.5s recast?
    or
    45s base, -20s from gear/AAs = 25s, +100% haste = 12.5s recast?

Or is there some other, more intricate formula for calculating it? Logic tells me its the latter, but wishful thinking hopes it's the former :p
    Message Edited by Razerblaze on 02-01-2007 02:47 PM
  10. ARCHIVED-TheGReddy Guest

When you say " -Jester Cap Recast reducer" are you saying at master or at master with full EoF AAs in it?
  11. ARCHIVED-HerzenFunia Guest

edited once more to add correct drop locations.
  12. ARCHIVED-Pumancat Guest

[p]YES![/p][p]I have chest and gloves of the relic and they are crap compaired to the lvl 70 pvp gear and these new pieces ( thank you OP ) are what the relic gear should have been more comparable to, imo. I don't even wear my gloves.[/p][p]Nyarlath - 70 wizard[/p][p]Venekor server[/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-KassieEmma Guest

[p]I appreciate the information about the Temporal Foresight set including the stats and drop locations. <Fomka you rock!>[/p][p]My raiding guild has not started the EoF raid zones (we are still in KOS /yawn). I would LOVE to see some screenshots of what the fabled armor actually looks like. [/p][p]Could some ubber-wizzy who is lucky enough to have some of the Temporal Foresight pieces (especially the robe) post screen shots for me?[/p][p]Thanks in advance!:lol:[/p][p]Arabella [/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-KassieEmma Guest

[p]WHOA! I just came across this:[/p][p]Dressing Room[/p][p]GU36 will also bring a new window in which players can preview how many items appear in EverQuest II. You'll be able to preview weapons, garments, armor, furniture, mounts, and more before buying them. This new window will allow you to preview these items from links, merchants, brokers, recipe books, during trades, while inspecting others, in the commission window, and more. [/p][p]So, I can just ask someone in-game to link the items and now I can see what they look like![/p][p]How awesome is that?!?!?!:thumbup:[/p]
  15. ARCHIVED-Sliverhammer Guest

I got the pants I got the pants I got the pants I got the pants weeeeeeeeeee! *falls over* Still, it was my 4th piece, need one more.. and not boots, there seems to be some bug preventing me from getting the sleeves, every other wizrd I inspect has them, so I assume Tender has just plain run out >;( Or vest would do I suppose. I like the new wardrobe feature, thats pretty handy
  16. ARCHIVED-KassieEmma Guest

[p]Grats on the pants! I took this screen shot yesterday in SQ of a wizzy who had the Temporal Foresight cap (not shown), vest, pants and gloves. [/p][p]For anyone else who has not seen them before enjoy . . .[/p][p]I love the vest/pants combo. While robes are my all-time fav for my wizzy, it is nice to have an alternative. :lol:[/p][p][IMG][/p]
  17. ARCHIVED-meednite Guest

Hey grats on the pants mate!