EoF Mount question?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Wytie, Feb 22, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Wytie Guest

[p]Anyone know the cost for a guild level 60 mount.[/p][p]I looked on the forums and the web for an hour cant find any updated info on the EoF mounts. [/p][p]Thanks[/p][p] [/p][p][size="xx-small"]The new search features sucks and all the old links from past post blow because the links are nolonger anygood not to mention when you do a search you cant resort the data and it add alot of worthless junk to go threw after your search : ([/size][/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

If I remember correctly, it's 14 platinum and 500,000 status
  3. ARCHIVED-Wytie Guest

[p] the nightmare mounts cost 19 plat and are only 48 run speed so the 50 run speed mounts are cheaper?[/p][p] [/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Jixx Guest

[p]14 plat and change for EoF mounts and 450,000 status. Guild has to be at least level 60.[/p][p]Mistrunner and Nightmare are 19 plat 20g and 400,000 status. Guild has to be at least level 40[/p][p]The question I have is what is the difference between all the EoF mounts? They are all war braided and they have Pony, Palamino, Morgan and some others (I forgot). I am going to try to gather some pics and post them on that other mount page with all the other pics.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Jixx Guest

[p]It just damned on me.....[/p][p]Why the heck am I looking them up? Why dont the devs put one of each in the stables. I dont know of many real life merchants that would charge you an arm and a leg for something you cant see before you buy![/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Wytie Guest

Thanks Jixx & Cusashorn for the info seems like the 60 mounts are the way to go, faster and cheaper heh
  7. ARCHIVED-Wytie Guest

Hehe yea dont even bother doing a search for "EoF mounts" its about an hour of wasted time heh
  8. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

The difference in the mounts is purely visual. Brown, black, White, Grey, Tan colored horses. since the Horse model revamp, the new models share the same graphics as some of the old ordinary horses you find laying around Elddar Grove and the horse stable.s