EOF Legendary set gloves

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Malagor, Feb 25, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Malagor Guest

My guild and I have been trying to figure out a good way to get these gloves. Ive heard it drops from the avatar event, but every time we go there the miners around him are not up. We're all pretty much maxed out exp wise, so we really don't want to just grind mobs around him till they pop. I wish they would just make them stay up till the event is complete instead of despawing. When looking around for info on them, I also read that they drop off Chiselmaster Unekee. Anyone know where this guys spawns or if he has a placeholder somewhere? I thought perhaps he would be campable when the miners are not up around the avatar.
  2. ARCHIVED-AegisCrown Guest

unekee im not sure if he drops the glvoes but he is a rare spawn when the miners around the avatar become active
  3. ARCHIVED-Devasqua Guest

I have seen them drop off the Avatar a bunch of times but unlike other mobs that drop a set piece this guy sometimes does not drop any and gives a pair of No Drop scout gloves. The gloves are tradeable too
  4. ARCHIVED-sahet Guest

Except for instance bosses that drop no-trade pieces, none of the other mobs that can drop set pieces are a guaranteed drop...
  5. ARCHIVED-Malagor Guest

I've killed butler like 10 times, and every time he has dropped a pair of sleeves. Have I just been really lucky? The guy buy the stairs(Seneschal) however has only dropped them like half the time. I havent tried to farm the legs or chest yet, are those not guaranteed either?
  6. ARCHIVED-sahet Guest

I've gotten wooden chests off of the Butler, Seneschal and epic bat in catacombs, the Sage in castle, and the Avatar in kaladim so they are not guaranteed drops... :)